No announcement yet.

New Feeder Spotted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like central Thailand now has only T-VTBD1 online. Used to be T-F4V and T-VTBS1,2,4 around.
    T-VTBD1 : RadarBox 3km North of VTBD
    T-VTBD2 : RPi MLAT 300m South of VTBD

Comment

30th Sept, new feeder T-CYMO1, Moosonee Airport, (IATA: YMO, ICAO: CYMO), is located 2 NM (3.7 km; 2.3 mi) north-east of Moosonee, Ontario, Canada.

F-KGJT1 Grand Junction Regional Airport (IATA: GJT, ICAO: KGJT, FAA LID: GJT)[3] is a public-use airport located three nautical miles (6 km) northeast of the central business district of Grand Junction, a city in Mesa County, Colorado, United States.

Comment

Spotted a new radar feed from Australia at Newcastle (Williamtown north of Sydney). Williamtown is a combined Military/Civil use airport and this coverage should add some interesting spotting with the new Airbus A330 MRTT's from RAAF Base Amberley using the airspace off Williamtown regularly.

'T-YWLM1'

Great to see those aircraft landing and taking off at 'Willy' and welcome to FR24. C'mon Aussies, keep those radar feeds coming in.

The same goes for Wagga Wagga - 'T-YSWG1'.

........and Narrandera- 'T-YNAR1'

Australian coverage continues to improve at a remarkable pace.

Regards,
        gregg
        Last edited by fungus; 2012-10-02, 10:48.
        YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Where is T-F4V in Turkey
          iststatus.com esbstatus.com adbstatus.com
          aytstatus.com adastatus.com sawstatus.com
          F-LTBA1 F-LTFJ2 F-LTAC8 F-LTAD3 F-LTAD13

Comment

new feeder spotted in New South Wales, Australia today 10/10/12

'T-YORG1' Orange

and recently

'F-YTNK1' Tennant Creek, Northern Territory

'T-YPKS1' Parkes, New South Wales spotted 11/10/12
            Last edited by fungus; 2012-10-10, 22:00.
            YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Originally posted by LTAC View Post
              Where is T-F4V in Turkey
              That question is answered on page 1 within this thread; 'New Feeder Spotted' http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...Feeder-Spotted

Comment

I am loving the ground reception at williamtown airport. Since its my local airport it is great to see when my inbound aircraft comes in while I wait. My only wish is that somehow I can get an atc feed (unsure if its possible with RAAF) so I can use the information like heading, speed altitude ect to fly into my favourite airport on flight sim! Whoever is feeding T-YWLM1 I love you very much

Comment

Originally posted by TimoCrew View Post
                  I am loving the ground reception at williamtown airport. Since its my local airport it is great to see when my inbound aircraft comes in while I wait. My only wish is that somehow I can get an atc feed (unsure if its possible with RAAF) so I can use the information like heading, speed altitude ect to fly into my favourite airport on flight sim! Whoever is feeding T-YWLM1 I love you very much
                  unfortunately you wont pick up willy on liveatc or globaltuners so the only option is a good scanner. I can thoroughly recommend it mate, you'll love it. I can pick up willy approach and many of the raaf frequencies from here in sydney.
                  Last edited by fungus; 2012-10-13, 07:21.

Comment

I am about 28klms in a straight line from the airport, what sort of scanner would I need for that range? Also is there no atc still on Friday arvos and weekends? (Goes to Brisbane centre) I just read you can pick it up in Sydney, don't know why I missed that before. Do you recommend a particular scanner? I will have to look on eBay due to limited funds thanks for your help Gregg!
                    Last edited by TimoCrew; 2012-10-13, 08:16.

Comment

just make sure that the scanner covers the airband range (108.0 Mhz-136.975Mhz) (most will) and your reception will depend on a lot of factors not just distance. Ive set up an outside discone antenna up a mast for my scanner and I can pick up most frequencies from sydney and I'm a fair distance to the west. I'll say one thing, go for a digital over an analogue as soon analogue probably wont exist (ATC were to go digital a few years ago). I cant recommend a particular one as I've not seen them for sale for a long period of time. I trust this helps.

regards,
                      gregg

Comment

I wish I could press LIKE on what you wrote! Lol there is no hills well I am on the first hill from the airport, just farmland between us. I would certainly hear the plane when they land from the west. Yeah I'm trying to find a cheap old scanner under $100 but having trouble and digital scanners on eBay are >$400 and I don't even know if it will get the analogue until they change to digital? Again thanks for your help and happy flying! My next flight is in 2 weeks to Brisbane! On the Fokker 100 lol can't wait

Comment

Saturday October 20th 1921 GMT: T_CYYT 1 - St. John's International Airport (IATA: YYT, ICAO: CYYT) is an international airport located 3 NM (5.6 km; 3.5 mi) northwest of St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.

Also,

T-CYZX1 - Canadian Forces Base Greenwood (IATA: YZX, ICAO: CYZX), commonly referred to as "14 Wing Greenwood" or CFB Greenwood, is a Canadian Forces Base located in Greenwood, Nova Scotia.
                          Last edited by Marc C; 2012-10-20, 19:26.

Comment

Hello everybody!
                            I'm my first post in this forum. I'm sharing the data in the region of São Paulo - Brazil with my RadarBox. My radar is T-SBMT1

Today we noticed that a new radar in Argentina, as T-SATR1.

I am very happy to see the growth of the FR24 radar in Brazil and in South America!
                            Renato Nagg
                            T-SBMT1 / T-SBGR3
                            http://www.radarboxbrasil.com/

Comment

Hello Radarboxbrasil!
                              Well come!!
                              I'm very happy too!!
                              The great news are that now T-SBPA4 that is close to SBPA, it's covering landings, take off and ground.

And next week Pelotas will install other receiver.

Best Regards,

Guto

Comment

Great coverage from this box (Radar: F-KVIS1) in Central California, United States.
                                Covering from Los Angeles to South of Sacramento.
                                Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                                [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

Working...
                                X