New Feeder Spotted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anmer View Post
    Slightly off topic but to answer the question, the column headings are different to those you mention but if you hover over the ? mark in the headings:

Overall Score = Score is calculated by formula: 2 x Uptime + 2 x Max Range + Avg range summed for the last 30 days. (Looks to provide a weighted score in favour of those with good coverage and high uptime)
    Uptime = Total uptime of radar in the last 30 days, hours (30 x 24 = 720)
    Max range = Maximum range of radar in the last 30 days, nmi
    Avg range = Average range of radar in the last 30 days, nmi

But looking more closely at the "results", either the explanation is ambiguous or the calculation isn't working to spec.

My uptime is currently 676 with a max range of 310 and average range of 195. The Overall score is 10,272.

2 x 676 = 1352. 2 x 310 = 620. 1352 + 620 = 1972.

Add 1972 to 195 = 2167. 30 x 2167 = 65,010.

So how does the "Summed for the last 30 days" work?

Let's assume my daily Uptime was 22 hours with a daily Max range of, say 240 nmi and daily Avg of 180 nmi.

2 x 22 = 2 x 240 = 180 x 30 = 15,720. Yet the highest Overall Score for all radars is only 11,036.

Mind boggling
    I think he was talking about this list: http://jollain.com/FR24/stats.php

Comment

• FR24 changed the code for the Wave Glider. It's now radar code F-WGLD1
      Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
      [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• F-SCCH1 Chillán, Provincia de Ñuble, Región de Bío Bío, Chile.

Comment

• Originally posted by BPO View Post
          Hi Ruth!
          now it's me....ex f-wmkc3...

Comment

• F-SCSB1 Cerro Sombrero, Magallanes y Antártica Chilena, Chile

Comment

• F-WBSB1 I just came online...the first feeder for Brunei (Borneo Island)

Comment

• Originally posted by Vaalele View Post
                F-WBSB1 I just came online...the first feeder for Brunei (Borneo Island)
                Welcome aboard. Do join in our Malaysia Radar group to share your thoughts.

Comment

• T-WIPP8 Palembang South Sumatra Indonesia

Sent from my SM-J200G using Tapatalk

Comment

• F-SMNI1

F-SMNI1, (near??)Nickerie, SURINAME

Noticed it for the first time today and it seems to be active for at least 10 days.
                    Great development as it is the 6th feeder in Suriname for FR24 after F-SMZO1, F-SMZO2 [jan-2015], T-SMJP1 [dec-2015], F-SMJP1 [Feb-2016] and T-SMZO1 [jul-2016]. The 5 other feeders are clustered in an area approx 50 km by 20 km and F-SMNI1 is 150-200 km to the west of said cluster.
                    F-SMZO2

Comment

• Originally posted by GitseBase View Post
                      F-SMNI1, (near??)Nickerie, SURINAME

Noticed it for the first time today and it seems to be active for at least 10 days.
                      Great development as it is the 6th feeder in Suriname for FR24 after F-SMZO1, F-SMZO2 [jan-2015], T-SMJP1 [dec-2015], F-SMJP1 [Feb-2016] and T-SMZO1 [jul-2016]. The 5 other feeders are clustered in an area approx 50 km by 20 km and F-SMNI1 is 150-200 km to the west of said cluster.
                      Excellent. Chances of helping multilateration there?!

Comment

• F-SCTO1 Victoria, Araucanía, Chile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Windsurfmaniac View Post
                          Excellent. Chances of helping multilateration there?!
                          Becasue of the position probably an increase in accuracy as there already is limited MLAT-coverage
                          F-SMZO2

Comment

• F-BGUK1 Upernavik, Qaasuitsup municipality, Greenland

Comment

• exist F-LKMR1 ? Sometimes i see this name of radar, but this radar was mine radar name and was renamed to F-LKPL1 on my request. Please check all right. I thing F-LKMR1 is the same F-LKPL1 thanks, could you fix it ?

Comment

• Originally posted by F-LKPL1 View Post
                                exist F-LKMR1 ? Sometimes i see this name of radar, but this radar was mine radar name and was renamed to F-LKPL1 on my request.

Both are active, but it is not the "same" receiver, I don't think that is possible.

You can just go to https://www.flightradar24.com/share-statistics and enter the radar codes, you will see if they exist and how good they are.

/M
                                F-ESDF1, F-ESGG1, F-ESGP1, F-ESNK1, F-ESNV2, F-ESNV3 F-ESSL4, F-ESNZ7, F-LFMN3
                                T-ESNL1, T-ESNL2, T-ESGR15
                                P-ESIA, P-ESIB, P-ESGF, P-ESSN, P-EFMA
                                mrmac (a) fastest.cc

Comment

Working...
                                X