Radar: F-KVIS1
    Radar: T-KONT1
    Radar: T-KBUR2
    Radar: T-KLAX1 (mine)
    &
    Radar: T-F4V network receivers
    Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
    [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

Originally posted by Kanok View Post
      Looks like central Thailand now has only T-VTBD1 online. Used to be T-F4V and T-VTBS1,2,4 around.
      VTBS-4 is down due to site relocation.

VTBS-1 is down due to TrueDSL dying at this site 2 days after I left for a 5 week trip to the Bahamas - I wont get back until this weekend.

VTBS-2 is feeding but using a 2g cellular network link which now (with recent changes to how the feeder software works) means that VTBS-2 results never show when VTBD-1 is feeding because VTBD-1 has a better internet connection with lower latency. If two or more stations upload the same aircraft, only the one with the lowest latency will be used. So between VTBD-1 coming online and those strange T-4F or whatever they're called also covering Bangkok, I am not even sure my VTBS-stations are needed anymore.

Comment

So between VTBD-1 coming online and those strange T-4F or whatever they're called also covering Bangkok, I am not even sure my VTBS-stations are needed anymore.

You are most certainly needed,VTBS-1-2-3 love watching the feed from Thailand, and what someone misses you pick up, your part of the BIG picture...thanks...

Comment

I'm sure that each feeder cannot stay up 24x7x365. There must be power outage, Internet link down, hdd crash or the feeder wants to play Solitare on his machine. I think the more feeder is ensure the coverage..

cheers,
          T-VTBD1 : RadarBox 3km North of VTBD
          T-VTBD2 : RPi MLAT 300m South of VTBD

Comment

A new feeder spotted in Australia today;

T-YSCN1
            Camden NSW
            (near Sydney)

Regards,
            gregg
            Last edited by fungus; 2012-10-31, 21:13.
            YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Originally posted by Kanok View Post
              I'm sure that each feeder cannot stay up 24x7x365. There must be power outage, Internet link down, hdd crash or the feeder wants to play Solitare on his machine. I think the more feeder is ensure the coverage..

cheers,
              That is true but your VTBD-1 is doing very well. Great coverage and uptime. VTBS2 costs me around 1000 baht a month to run because I have an AIS connection at this site that would otherwise not be needed. And with the latest changes to how feeders work, there is no way my 2G EDGE site will ever show any flights as long as VTBD-1 is up.

VTBS-1 is at a site that has internet and redundant power anyway, but that site is downtown. In the middle of the city. High location with an indoor antenna. It picks up a tiny slice of the sky which is somewhat useful. I have briefly seen VTBS-1 show flights that VTBD-1 didn't show.

In any case, I am back in the country and found both sites were down because of a client software update that seemed to be mandatory but wasn't automatic. They are both back up now.

Comment

A new feeder spotted in Australia today;

'T-YSDU1'
                Dubbo NSW
                West of Sydney over the Blue Mountains.

Regards,
                gregg
                Last edited by fungus; 2012-10-31, 21:13.
                YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Ok so Iceland is now up, and the facebook page says 2 more online today, so where are the other 2 ???

Comment

How about F-BIHN1?

BIHN - Hofn Hornafjordur Airport Located in Hofn, Iceland.

Comment

Hi everybody...This to Mike - i've put my data on the fr24 feed, but its not showing on the fr24 site. got the sharing key and stuff. I'm T-VABB2.
                      Cheers, Amol.

Comment

Hi Amol,

Welcome to FR24. About the feed is not on the map, there was some discussion on this topic http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...not-on-the-map

Regards,
                        Last edited by speedbird1960; 2012-11-20, 07:33. Reason: Word edit

Comment

G'Day Everyone. I'm still a relative newbie here, so please excuse my ignorance.

Q. Is there a 'shared' Google Earth / Maps indicating the locations of feeders ?

I have been manually building up my own map with feeders I have spotted, but this is very slow & inefficient - there's gotta be a better way.
                          If I could also figure out how to add 'ranging' circles to each plot it would be nice too.

As an example... A feeder T-YCOR1 located in Corryong (Victoria, Australia) is getting HUGE range from a location that is surrounded on all sides by mountains! (I used to live nearby, and know the area well).
                          I'd LOVE to know what setup he has there - it must be a ripper of a site!

Regards, Greg. (ADS-B site under construction)
                          GNS 5890 (German), 2 x DVB-T Dongles (China / USA), Mobile One SAN-1090 external base antenna (Australian), Heliax coax (USA).
                          HDSDR, Plane Plotter (full version, but not working), adsbScope, Virtual Radar.

Comment

I see Jakarta in Indonesia is now online, THANKS, one more link in the south east asia chain.

Comment

Jakarta not on today, looks to be part time...

Comment

Or someone playing around with his microADSB while waiting for his flight.

Comment

Working...
                                X