Clear All

• Found T-VTBD2 and T-VTBD4

Sent from my iPad 2 Limited Ed. using Tapatalk HD
    T-VTBD1 : RadarBox 3km North of VTBD
    T-VTBD2 : RPi MLAT 300m South of VTBD

Comment

• New FR24 receiver installed in Sao Paulo, Brazil - F-SBGR1

Comment

• I'm feeding as KBHM2 from Birmingham Alabama. Feed is located in Grayson Valley Alabama,35235. Feed is e4000 SDR with collinear antenna. I have a large hill on one side of the location. I will hopefully be erecting a second site south of Birmingham in Homewood on a tower shortly.

Comment

• New FR24 feeder T-EDDS10 in Germany installed. Hardware used is a Raspberry PI and e4000 SDR Receiver

Comment

• New feeder T-RODN2 Kadena Air Base, Okinawa Prefecture. providing good coverage around Naha Airport.

Comment

• Spotted a T-KCLT2, looks like they are based south of KCLT, possibly out of south carolina. Seen them for a couple of weeks now off and on. The reception for them does not appear to be very far, just enough to cover the south side of the airport some.

I have been expecting to be run off the map by F-KCLT1. Thus far I have not seen that one at all. I wonder if T-KCLT2 is going to be the recipient of/is F-KCLT1, and they got impatient or something. If things don't work out for them, I'm willing to go pick it up and give it shot from my location.
              Last edited by mindlesstux; 2013-05-20, 16:01. Reason: Added link to reference F-KCLT1 "install" date
              T-KCLT1, Also the man behind the curtain working on the dump1090 webgui and the dump1090-helper project.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaos662 View Post
                My new feeder at Long Beach, California, USA F-KLGB1
                F-KLGB1 has been around for awhile so I believe you are T-KLGB1. Nice feed by the way.

Comment

• New feeder spotted this morning in Adelaide, South Australia, 'T-YPAD7'
                  YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

• new feeder T-RPVD1 Sibulan Airport, Dumaguete City, Philippines. Welcome.

Comment

• New FR24 receivers installed in
                      Springfield, Missouri - F-KSGF3
                      Sao Paulo, Brazil - F-SBGR1
                      Espargos, Cape Verde - F-GVAC1
                      Curitiba, Brazil - F-SBBI1

Comment

• Just spotted F-YLRE1 at Longreach, Queensland, Australia (the birthplace of QANTAS). I watch this patch of sky a bit and have not seen this receiver before so I assume it is new. Good coverage of high flyers east beyond Emerald (another good receiver there T-YEML1) and down to about Charleville in the south.

Comment

• New FR24 receiver installed in
                          Costa Rica - F-MRPV1
                          Longreach, Queensland, Australia - F-YLRE1 (Great location with up to 450km coverage)

Comment

• Ah that's me... South Charlotte, actually but I've been now running it from work which is very close (2 miles maybe) and directly under the flight path for CLT..

But now I see F-KCLT2... who dat?

Originally posted by mindlesstux View Post
                            Spotted a T-KCLT2, looks like they are based south of KCLT, possibly out of south carolina. Seen them for a couple of weeks now off and on. The reception for them does not appear to be very far, just enough to cover the south side of the airport some.

I have been expecting to be run off the map by F-KCLT1. Thus far I have not seen that one at all. I wonder if T-KCLT2 is going to be the recipient of/is F-KCLT1, and they got impatient or something. If things don't work out for them, I'm willing to go pick it up and give it shot from my location.

Comment

• We have T-VTBD2,3,4 online now but mostly were shadowed by T-VTBD1 and F-VTBS1.

Please kindly add to the feeder list.
                              T-VTBD1 : RadarBox 3km North of VTBD
                              T-VTBD2 : RPi MLAT 300m South of VTBD

Comment

• New feeder spotted this morning in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, 'T-YSCB4'

New feeder spotted this morning in Khartoum, Sudan 'T-HSSS1' although it already has a blue crcle so may already exist (didnt come up on search).
                                Last edited by fungus; 2013-05-27, 05:25.
                                YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Working...
                                X