No announcement yet.

New Feeder Spotted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like T-VLVT1 has been moved to the east with probably new antenna. Now with very nice reception.

Cheers,

Sent from my iPad 2 Limited Ed. using Tapatalk HD
    T-VTBD1 : RadarBox 3km North of VTBD
    T-VTBD2 : RPi MLAT 300m South of VTBD

Comment

• Saw F-VNKT1 Kathmandu online today..

Sent from my iPad 2 Limited Ed. using Tapatalk HD
      T-VTBD1 : RadarBox 3km North of VTBD
      T-VTBD2 : RPi MLAT 300m South of VTBD

Comment

• I've just seen a 50 mile friend: F-SBMG1.

Comment

• Just seeing AYPY1 which is in Port Moresby in Papua Nuigini. This is one of the best new locations added as far as improving my coverage, PNG opens up the flight routes to the very north of Australia. Thanks to AYPY..

Comment

• Some new feeders (it's 11 PM so duplicates from earlier posts are possible). Some ICAO codes may still change.
            Belgrade, Serbia - F-LYBE1
            Carnarvon, Australia - F-YPCR1
            Cochin, India - F-VOCC1
            Kota Kinabalu, Malysia - F-WBKK1
            Maringa, Brazil - F-SBMG1
            Ourinhos, Brazil - F-SBOU1
            Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea - F-AYPY1
            Malta (exchange SBS1->FR24 receiver = +10-15% coverage) - F-LMML1

Comment

• Thanks mike, cant thank you all enough for all the extra coverage your adding, and a BIG thanks to all the new members... Carnarvon in WA opens up more of the big empty country i live in,.

Comment

• New FR24 receiver in Nairobi, Kenya - F-HKNA1

Comment

• Mike, Ourinhos is SDOU instead of SBOU.

Comment

• New FR24 receiver in Nice, France - F-LFMN1
                    New FR24 receiver in Albuquerque, US - F-KABQ1

Comment

• New radar T-LYNI1 installed at Serbia, Nis

LYNI - Constantine the Great Airport

Comment

• New FR24 feeder in Santo Angelo, Brazil - F-SBNM1
                        Currently there are about 50 receivers in distribution to feeders around the world!

Comment

• Originally posted by sirsteve
                          Mike is that 50 ones to be connected or that are connected ???
                          Steve, It was worded differently on facebook.. Read how Mike said it... http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=519305338108894
                          we have another 50 in distribution to new feeders around the world. But we're far from done.

Around 115 F-xxxx feeder codes online for month of March.
                          Around 731 T-xxxx feeder codes online for month of March.
                          Around 57 N-xxxx feeder codes online for month of March.
                          Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2013-03-17, 04:51.
                          Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                          [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• I just want to remind that this is a thread for reporting new feeds. Question regarding free-receiver offer can be discussed in this thread: http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...rease-coverage!

Comment

• A new FR24 receiver is connecting in Dhaka, Bangladesh - no code yet.

Comment

• seeing an odd code north of my location (YBCS) its using code T-PP1 , when traffic is running south, but uses YBCS or YBTL1 if its running north, all hits are well out side of my range and that of YBTL... any help with this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X