Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 app on iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Fr24Premium Version is 5.2.2...
    China Kunming
    F-ZPPP1 T-ZPPP7

Comment

• Pro was removed from name to minimize confusion with Premium. But it's still the same app.

Comment

• Premium app is in review with Apple.

Comment

• woohoo, awesome! It was released today!

fyi, The update for iPhone 6 Plus users was released today.

Updated: Nov 19, 2014
          Version 6.1.0
          Added iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus compatibility.

P.S Used the LAX airport screenshot on that apple store page
          Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2014-11-20, 04:15.
          Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
          [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• Hi,
            I've downloaded the updated app for iPhone. It seems a feature I used all the time has now disappeared. In the previous version, you used to be able to click on the airport marker and it would bring up a screen where you could select to view arrivals and departures, and ones going back and forward in time for quite some time.
            Now, it just brings up an arrivals board with scheduled arrivals for the next few hours.
            Is this a permanent feature change or has it just gone somewhere else that I can't find?
            Thanks,
            Bob

Comment

• I use FR24 pro ON Ipad and I wish the map background could be darkened. None of the three options are user friendly, yellow labels on a white background is painful then the map with all the towns and roads on is too jumbled and chaotic to use then you have the green satellite which almost melts into the yellow labels. Any chance of a grey hue please?

Comment

• FR24 uses different API's for web, iOS, Android and Microsoft. That mean different possibilities and different limits. AFAIK the dim option is only available on the web.

Comment

• Is anyone else finding scrolling a bit jerky on the latest version? I'm on an iPad Air 2 on the latest version of iOS and it's really slow to scroll if I'm trying to scroll a large area.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Marcolini View Post
                    Hi,
                    I've downloaded the updated app for iPhone. It seems a feature I used all the time has now disappeared. In the previous version, you used to be able to click on the airport marker and it would bring up a screen where you could select to view arrivals and departures, and ones going back and forward in time for quite some time.
                    Now, it just brings up an arrivals board with scheduled arrivals for the next few hours.
                    Is this a permanent feature change or has it just gone somewhere else that I can't find?
                    Thanks,
                    Bob
                    Hi!
                    I've just look at my premium app and I still have that.
                    I'm on version 6.1.0. What version are you on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      The map issue is strange. It only happens to a handfull of users so we are not able to reproduce it. A new app version was uploaded to Apple on Monday, so with the current review time of about 9 days, it should be released in about a week.
                      If you still have problems with the map crashing, do ‘Reset All Settings’ . That solved it for me.
                      ENFB.net
                      Radarstation KGVL

Comment

• has anybody ever suggested the idea of "spotting" on the app? for example when you click on a plane there is an option to put the info into a file so you can view all the planes you have flown on/ spotted?

this would be an amazing feature for Avgeeks! i got this idea of flight emergency on twitter but i think its great!

Comment

• I couldn't find any option to remove alert history. i don't want to see last months alert. is it possible to remove or this app has a special feature to keep old stuff for a good memory (it doesn't make sense)

Comment

• hi, since I upgraded to FR24 Premium to use it predominantly on my IPad, the APP keeps crashing every time I switch to Mobile Data when mobile in an area with no wifi. In answer to the mandatory questions to answer for a post on the topic:
                            1) the app I am using using is FR24 Premium
                            2) app version is version 6.2.1
                            3) unit is ipad 9.7
                            4) iOS is 8.1.3 (12B466)
                            5) the problem/error started as soon as I upgraded from FR24 free to FR24 Premium
                            6) the problem/error happens always, whenever I switch to Mobile Data when there is no wifi coverage. Mobile data worked fine until I upgraded.
                            7) Switching to mobile data where there is no wifi coverage triggers the problem/error
                            8) I confirm that on multiple occasions now, I have deleted the app, restarted the iPad, installed app again and restored the in-apps premium subscription by log in to subscription account.
                            9) the app crashes at the black FR24 Premium opening screen, just where the logo rises to the top of the screen. It sticks at this stage (before it should swipe to the left and reveal the map screen). I always have to delete the app, restart the iPad, reinstall the app and log in to recover and then on can only use it on wifi.
                            10) No screenshot, see item 9 description.
                            I travel and am mobile continuously and need the app to function fully when in mobile data only coverage areas. Please advise what I need to do to resolve, as I have to use PlaneFinder HD when FR24 crashes which is not as good and I cannot recover FR24 premium until I get to a wifi coverage area to restore the app.

Comment

• Thanks hharryhrc! We are investigating.

Comment

• Originally posted by hharryhrc View Post
                                hi, since I upgraded to FR24 Premium to use it predominantly on my IPad, the APP keeps crashing every time I switch to Mobile Data when mobile in an area with no wifi. In answer to the mandatory questions to answer for a post on the topic:
                                1) the app I am using using is FR24 Premium
                                2) app version is version 6.2.1
                                3) unit is ipad 9.7
                                4) iOS is 8.1.3 (12B466)
                                5) the problem/error started as soon as I upgraded from FR24 free to FR24 Premium
                                6) the problem/error happens always, whenever I switch to Mobile Data when there is no wifi coverage. Mobile data worked fine until I upgraded.
                                7) Switching to mobile data where there is no wifi coverage triggers the problem/error
                                8) I confirm that on multiple occasions now, I have deleted the app, restarted the iPad, installed app again and restored the in-apps premium subscription by log in to subscription account.
                                9) the app crashes at the black FR24 Premium opening screen, just where the logo rises to the top of the screen. It sticks at this stage (before it should swipe to the left and reveal the map screen). I always have to delete the app, restart the iPad, reinstall the app and log in to recover and then on can only use it on wifi.
                                10) No screenshot, see item 9 description.
                                I travel and am mobile continuously and need the app to function fully when in mobile data only coverage areas. Please advise what I need to do to resolve, as I have to use PlaneFinder HD when FR24 crashes which is not as good and I cannot recover FR24 premium until I get to a wifi coverage area to restore the app.
                                Hi,

I've been looking into this, and I don't get any further. If you could retrieve the crash logs from the iPad and send it to me, it would make things easier.
                                I'm not ruling out that your iOS could be damaged though. I have seen issues reported to me before, when iOS in it self was broken.
                                No one else (as far as I know) have had the issue you are experiencing.
                                Let me know if I can assist you in any manner.

But you are saying that if you remove the app, and restart the device, do a fresh install, and run on mobile data from start, it won't work at all?
                                Does the crash happen before the logo goes up?

/Artur

Comment

Working...
                                X