Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 app on iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi! no screenshot possible. On my i-pad for example, the area between northwestern germany and amsterdam remains only white. the terrain with cities, streets isn't visible... only the aircraft above can be seen.

waldi

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalBrian
      What is the alert limit in the FR24 iOS iPhone iPad apps? (If it has one)
      Why don't you set up as many as you can and see if there's a limit.
      Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Plus the other iOS users would like to know the answer too.
        Really? You're the only one asking at this time and you don't seem to have a problem either.
        Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Not all FR24 users are part of the forum. So they can't ask the question.
          And I suppose they won't see the answer either.

Originally posted by SoCalBrian
          If you don't know the answer to the first question.
          Don't post anything and let someone else answer the question.
          Good idea. Maybe you should try this too.
          Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

• Hi,

What is the alert limit in the FR24 iOS iPhone iPad apps? (If it has one)
            (How many Alerts can you setup per app on iPhone and iPad)
            Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
            [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• Hi,

I would like to know when a new version will be released and what new function available.
              It would be very cool when the flight paths are colored. I saw another app which already support this function with iOS. (with Google-Maps)

Why is it not possible with your app?

Regards,
              Mike

Comment

• Help,
                I've just downloaded IOS 8 onto my phone, when
                I tried to use FR24, there is no map function showing( I've checked settings ) Anybody got some ideas what to do?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ayrmiss View Post
                  Help,
                  I tried to use FR24, there is no map function showing( I've checked settings ) Anybody got some ideas what to do?
                  Did you use the latest iBend phone ?

Apple release new innovation, the iBend 6, which bends in people's pockets.Bendier than bendy, iBend 6#YIF https://twitter.com/YIF_Official#yesitsfacebook ht...
                  F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ayrmiss View Post
                    Help,
                    I have the same problem after I uggraded to 8.1. The splash-screen comes up - then nothing.
                    ENFB.net
                    Radarstation KGVL

Comment

• The map issue is strange. It only happens to a handfull of users so we are not able to reproduce it. A new app version was uploaded to Apple on Monday, so with the current review time of about 9 days, it should be released in about a week.

Comment

• i have FR24 PRO and its great great i am on it all the time. the ipad.

Comment

• IPad problem

Originally posted by LN-MOW View Post
                          I have the same problem after I uggraded to 8.1. The splash-screen comes up - then nothing.
                          I have uploaded new version on to my iPad which has the latest iOS 8.1 and it crashes every time I try to use it. I never had this issue with previous iOS 6 or iOS 7.

Any ideas what the problem might be. I tried all the suggestions like delete app, turn off iPad and then reinstall app but no joy.

Comment

• I run the premium app on an iPad3 with the latest iOS 8.1 and it runs fine for me, cannot comment on the Pro app, but it should be the same ?
                            Ben.
                            FR24 F-EGLF1, Blitzortung station 878, OGN Aldersht2, PilotAware PWAldersht, PlanePlotter M7.

Comment

• Colored Flight Paths

Dear FR24-Team!

I have checked out the other flight tracking apps on the app store..

They are all offer colored flight paths... It would be very nice when your app also offers a function like this.

Can we expect this in the next update?

Regards,

Comment

• FR24 dropping the "Pro" name from the ios iPhone/iPad app.

Any reason why the "Pro" isn't listed on this latest version ?

The last update had "Flightradar24 Pro" and this update is only showing "Flightradar24 - Flight Tracker"

Pro Version
                                FR24Pro.jpg

vs.

Flight Tracker Version
                                FR24flighttracker.jpg

Screenshots came from this itunes store id382069612 pages (Version 6.0.0 latest update page & Google cache of the Version 5.2.2 page)
                                Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2014-11-04, 22:27.
                                Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                                [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

Working...
                                X