Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 app on iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by guddagudda2 View Post
    I have had FR24 for a while now and i loved getting the alerts, but ever since i updated it, it doesnt give me the alerts anymore! i have the latest version the 5.2.1. I cant get any alerts any more. I also dont have any of my previous alerts in my alert history. Why is this happening? Did i not set something up right? I have all the in-app purchases which i love a lot but it doesnt really do anything for me if i also dont get the alerts. I loved getting them. Can someone help me?

I am using iOS 7
    A new Version Version 5.2.2 should be released to iTunes in the next few days, if you are still having problems with alerts after the update please post on this thread.

Bug fixes in new Version:

Alerts containing an altitude option got erased at app startup.
    Changes made to alerts were not saved under certain conditions.
    Fixed an issue that could lead to a small chance of problems making changes to an alert.
    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

• Now it's possible to open FR24.com-flight links directly in the iOS app. If you have app installed and click on a FR24-flight-link app will be launched and flight will be marked (just like on Android).

Comment

• hello
        why i can`t receive any alerts in custom alerts

Comment

• Mods,

I'm getting a little bit upset now. I have downloaded the latest fix to your app this morning and hoped it would fix the squawk alerts and I'm still not receiving them?! Plane finder works a treat, I can't understand why you guys can't fix this issue? I've not received alerts in MONTHS.

Somewhere along the lines, something has been messed up.

It such a shame, when things worked it was a fantastic app, now it's just a little irritating to see how many alerts seem to slip through the net.

Hopefully you can fix it ASAP,

MiniBus

Comment

• There are no known alerts issues. The update yesterday was a small fix for adding alerts. If you have problems with receiving alerts please write a COMPLETE ERROR REPORT. Without an error report we can't fix anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              There are no known alerts issues. The update yesterday was a small fix for adding alerts. If you have problems with receiving alerts please write a COMPLETE ERROR REPORT. Without an error report we can't fix anything.
              I have submitted several by email! The last one was replied to by your colleague Barbara, confirming you knew about the problem and it's a very common issue with multiple devices and you were working on a fix?! So how can it be one minute it's a known issue and the next that there are no issues. I have it on my iphone, iPad as do my friends!!

How many COMPLETE ERROR REPORTS do you want me to write before you can fix it?

James

Comment

• Hi,
                Sorry for my English, i have a Question..
                Where i can get the Airport Filter on the Ipad App ????
                I dont find it ...

Thanks
                Marco

Comment

• Originally posted by MiniBus320Driver View Post
                  I have submitted several by email! The last one was replied to by your colleague Barbara, confirming you knew about the problem and it's a very common issue with multiple devices and you were working on a fix?! So how can it be one minute it's a known issue and the next that there are no issues. I have it on my iphone, iPad as do my friends!!

How many COMPLETE ERROR REPORTS do you want me to write before you can fix it?

James
                  One but good is enough... Just checked old tickets and found ticket #34048 "Alerts are not working."

That is for sure not an error description. I suggest putting your energy on writing an error good error description instead of putting your energy on telling support how many times you have reported it.

Comment

• Mikael, I suggest you put your time into fixing the app rather than posting derogatory comments! I am a customer, you've taken my money, that's something you should remember

Ive written enough error reports, should you find the information provided to be insufficient then perhaps email me and ask for further details?

Comment

• As mentioned several times before. No action is taken on posts without a complete error report.

Comment

• Mike,

Perhaps you could DM me a structure/outline of the report you want with an email address of whom to send it to

James

Comment

• James, take a look at the bottom of the very first post on the first page of this lengthy thread. It does not have an identifying label at the top that says "How to File an Error Report," but there is some highlighted, bold text that is apparently intended to be the definition that Mike is looking for. The last sentence says "Error reports without answers to questions 1-6 will NOT be answered."

I'd suggest to admins that the phrase "How to File an Error Report" be used as a subheading in that particular list of FAQs in that first post. It might also be a good idea to somehow put it into the primary forum FAQs so that the phrase "error report" is easily searchable there.

Comment

• Thank you for your constructive reply and helpful advice:-)

I've followed your advice and submitted another email following their error reporting protocol.

Thanks again,

James

Comment

• Yeas hi all I am still having the problem of not getting any alerts on my FR24 app. I have everything set the way it should be but I still don't get the alerts. Can someone help me? I love using FR24 for when I go plane spotting, but the alerts were one of the biggest things I loved. So does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

Comment

• As mentioned several times before. No action is taken on posts without a complete error report.

Comment

Working...
                                X