Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 app on iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have the Apple Maps app installed on your devices?

Comment

• Hi,
      Just a quick question about the notifications. In the settings there is the option to enable notifications for Squawk 7500 & 7600. I have turned these both on but I am curious to know; does this alert me of when the codes are squawked from the whole world or just my local coverage? So if I live in Engalnd would I still be notified if a plane squawks a 7600 in Greece for example.
      Thanks,
      J. Stocker

Comment

• For the in app purchase of arrival tables, is the info taken from the relevant airports websites or is it based on flight radar24 data?

For example, I have a small ish airport near me but they don't publish much info about arrivals. If I were to buy this would I get more details?

Comment

• Today it's FR24 data only, next update that is beta test right now will have much more and better data.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stocker View Post
            Hi,
            Just a quick question about the notifications. In the settings there is the option to enable notifications for Squawk 7500 & 7600. I have turned these both on but I am curious to know; does this alert me of when the codes are squawked from the whole world or just my local coverage? So if I live in Engalnd would I still be notified if a plane squawks a 7600 in Greece for example.
            Thanks,
            J. Stocker
            7500 alerts are not supported. 7600 and 7700 alerts are sent out globally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              Today it's FR24 data only, next update that is beta tested right now will have much more and better data.
              Thanks that's what I was hoping for as like I said the airports website doesn't have much data at all. I didn't want to buy it if it was just info I could already obtain.

Comment

• Please, make it possible to use filter like on the main site so that we can see only inbound planes, only outbound planes or only inbound/outbound planes of some particular airport!

Comment

• I'm in Vietnam. I just want to ask why on map I can only check Airplane in Ho Chi Minh Air Port , No info for HaNoi Airport and plane in Ha Noi area
                  tks

Comment

• Hi there!
                    Any chance of having added the prefix "BCS" in the first "wheel" in the aircraft filter options?
                    It is not currently possible to select BCS1 or BCS3 as aircraft filter (Bombardier CS100 and CS300) in the iOS app, while I can do it on my Surface with Windows RT.
                    Thanks in advance if possible

Comment

• Hey Flightradar24-Team and developers!

First of all I want to tell you that Flightradar24 is the best tracking app and I use it for 3 years now.

Unfortunately my suggestions and improvements are deleted from the forum every time.

Here are my tips for improvement:

1.) When you set an alert (registration-alert) and receive it you can only read "Flight xx9999" in the notification. I think it would be better when you can also see the registration you have set, for instance "Flight xx8999, Reg: xx-xxx"

2.) The flight paths are only blue. Would it be not better when you can see the different altitudes in different colors like in your Android-app? I think this should be possible with iOS 7.

3.) Another nice options is a filter where you can set different things like on your homepage.

I hope you consider something of my improvements to make your app unbeatable!

Regards and a nice Sunday

GER_EDDM

Gesendet mit Tapatalk

Comment

• Thanks for your suggestions. There is an update 5.2 in review at Apple right now that includes new arrival and departure boards as well as hundreds of smaller and bigger bug fixes.
                        Next update 5.3 will include several changes to filters.

#2 has been answered several times. It's not supported in Apple Maps.

Comment

• hi! when will include google maps? it is possible for some of google maps api? (I saw applications that use google maps) instead of apple maps or both !

Thanks

Comment

• Just bought the Pro version and all the in-app purchases (very nice). On the app store it clearly states that the app is both for iPhone and iPad .. it has not appeared on my iPad and when I look on the iPad app store it seems that I am required to buy the whole thing all over again. Is this correct ?

Comment

• Flightradar24 is the same app for iPhone and iPad. You NEVER pay twice for same app/in-app if you use same Apple account.

Comment

• Thanks for the feedback. But why is it possible that it supported in other flight tracking apps to show coloured flight paths?

Comment

Working...
                                X