Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 app on iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure i understand you.I bought fr24 pro for iphone and ipad,i could see the differnet types of aircraft on there.
    I never bought any of them icons,i did'nt see the point has i could tell the different types of aircraft,after the last update they have all vanished,making everything look the same.
    So are you saying after buying the paid iphone/ipad version i have to purchase different icons for each aircraft,if so how come i never had to before?
    Please don't reply with one sentence answers.

Thanks
    ian

Comment

• Originally posted by powerslave View Post
      Not sure i understand you.I bought fr24 pro for iphone and ipad,i could see the differnet types of aircraft on there.
      I never bought any of them icons,i did'nt see the point has i could tell the different types of aircraft,after the last update they have all vanished,making everything look the same.
      So are you saying after buying the paid iphone/ipad version i have to purchase different icons for each aircraft,if so how come i never had to before?
      Please don't reply with one sentence answers.

Thanks
      ian
      Hi, I do have the same problem: before the update every little yellow symbol showed up according to the real aircraft - a 747 showed up like a 747, a helicopter like a helicopter and so on. I know, I didn't bought these different symbols. After the update every aircraft symbol look the same - all look like a 737....

BTW I already restored my in-app purchase (for the airport arrival tables) - no change of symbols either...

Regards
      Arnd

Comment

• That is excatly right Wolfman,mine is just like that.
        Mike that is what the problem is,i hope you understand the problem now,it happened straight after the last update.
        It's nothing to do with buying aircraft icons
        Ian
        Arnd[/QUOTE]

Comment

• The FR24 App looks great on the TV. But the App doesn't flip to 'Landscape' mode. It only does the 'Portrait' mode option.
          It won't fill the whole screen with the FR24 App Display on your TV screen. but other Apps(PlaneFinder & MarineTraffic) will do the 'Landscape' mode to fill the TV screen nicely.

Maybe the next update on the FR24 Apple App. They could let us decide to use 'landscape', or 'Portrait' on our device.

With AirPlay Mirroring you can send everything on your iPhone's, iPad's display to an Apple TV, wirelessly.

iOS: How to use AirPlay Mirroring on your iOS 7 device:
          Learn how to use AirPlay Mirroring with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to mirror your device's screen on your HD TV using Apple TV.

AirPlay Mirroring in OS X Mountain Lion

Landscape mode would make it more easier with the FR24 Apple App.

Like I do with the computer with HDMI cable in the dedicated Home Theater on the 10 foot screen(side-side)(120 inch diagonal screen).

FR24map-OnHomeTheaterScreen.jpg
          Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
          [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• Aircraft models have gone.

Updated with IOS7, now on my Ipad the aircraft models are all the default (737?), whilst my IPhone still shows the correct models.

Tried uninstalling the app, reinstalling purchases (get error, in app purchases not allowed), really bugging me now. Any ideas on how to resolve?

Comment

• Aircraft icons is and has always been an in-app purchase. With the previous release combined with the iOS 7 update some users experienced issues with the in-app-purchases. This issues has been restored in latest update. If you have bought aircraft icons and don't see aircraft icons, please delete app, install again and restore your in-app-purchases.

Powerslave: We don't do mind reading, guessing or speculations. If you want to report a bug please follow the simple rule from first post.
              Remember to include information about your phone/tablet model, iOS version, app version and a comprehensive error description.

Comment

• it would be a nice feature to filter for "radar" to check if the feed equipment is working.

the rest of the app is very great!

Comment

• Originally posted by LOWL1 View Post
                  it would be a nice feature to filter for "radar" to check if the feed equipment is working.

the rest of the app is very great!
                  As discussed many times in the feeder thread the radar-code is neither fully correct or reliable, and with increased number of feeders (currently 2600+ globally and 100+ in central UK), the data just becomes less and less usable every day http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...oftware-thread!)

With increased coverage data transfers becomes a bigger and bigger issue for many our users. As radar code data is not reliable we are actually evaluating the possibility the reduce how often this code is updated.

The best place to check if feed is working is https://premium.flightradar24.com/premium/
                  Premium will BTW be updated with more feeder statistics soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    As discussed many times in the feeder thread the radar-code is neither fully correct or reliable, and with increased number of feeders (currently 2600+), the data just becomes less and less usable every day http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...oftware-thread!)

The best place to check if feed is working is https://premium.flightradar24.com/premium/
                    Premium will BTW updated with more feeder statistics soon.
                    i know the page https://premium.flightradar24.com/premium/ but it doesnt show me how many planes are feeded,
                    because my feed server is not localhost. my decoding software shows me the received planes, but i am interested
                    how many planes are used by FR24 and this can only be done by http://www.flightradar24.com with radar-filter.
                    the same filter (only the planes fr24 uses from my feed) would be nice to have at the (premium) iOS (and android) app.
                    i hope i explained it clear why it is interesting for me as feeder to have this feature.
                    Last edited by LOWL1; 2013-10-08, 21:08.

Comment

• Originally posted by LOWL1 View Post
                      i know the page https://premium.flightradar24.com/premium/ but it doesnt show me how many planes are feeded,
                      because my feed server is not localhost. my decoding software shows me the received planes, but i am interestet
                      how many planes are used by FR24 and this can only be done at http://www.flightradar24.com with radar-filter.
                      the same filter (only the planes fr24 used from my feed) would be nice to have at the (premium) iOS (and android) app.
                      i hope i explained it clear why it is interesting for me as feeder to have this feature.
                      Sorry, it will not happen. As mentioned before the data is not reliable and data transfer is becoming a really big issue. More statistics will be introduced in premium and this will be the place to check correct statistics, instead of sending gigabytes of unreliable statistics to many many users in the app.

Comment

Sorry, it will not happen. As mentioned before the data is not reliable and data transfer is becoming a really big issue. More statistics will be introduced in premium and this will be the place to check correct statistics, instead of sending gigabytes of unreliable statistics to many many users in the app.
                        ..... .....

Comment

• A lot of HOP! flights are with the logo of Juneyao Airlines, this is because HOP!'s pilots are using in theire callsigns HO... instead of HOP.
                          Can a solution can be found because now with the mlat active we can see a lot of HOP! flights but not with the good logo.

Comment

• Flightradar24 app on iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod)

Hi, I'm having a problem with bookmarks on the iPhone's FR24 Pro version. When I select bookmarks the app instantly closes down. Any suggestions? I've tried switching phone off completely and rebooting but still same.

Model is iPhone 4S IOS 7.0.2
                            Not sure where to find app version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by CTissing1; 2013-10-28, 11:46.

Comment

• Originally posted by CTissing1 View Post
                              Hi, I'm having a problem with bookmarks on the iPhone's FR24 Pro version. When I select bookmarks the app instantly closes down. Any suggestions? I've tried switching phone off completely and rebooting but still same.

Model is iPhone 4S IOS 7.0.2
                              Not sure where to find app version?

Sorry, please ignore my previous post. Removing and reinstalling app resolved issue.

Comment

Aircraft icons is and has always been an in-app purchase. With the previous release combined with the iOS 7 update some users experienced issues with the in-app-purchases. This issues has been restored in latest update. If you have bought aircraft icons and don't see aircraft icons, please delete app, install again and restore your in-app-purchases.

Powerslave: We don't do mind reading, guessing or speculations. If you want to report a bug please follow the simple rule from first post.
                                Remember to include information about your phone/tablet model, iOS version, app version and a comprehensive error description.
                                Hi Mike,

I may be having similar problem:

- purchased the Pro version and also purchased the "Model graphics"
                                - since last update (i believe) i see only the default models as in the non-pro version
                                - i tried deleting and reinstalling the app - no result
                                - when clicking on "restore previous purchases" i get a pop-up asking for my Apple ID password. When I type it in and hit OK nothing ever happens

- After the reinstall I clicked I want to buy (just to try what happens) Model graphics - again. I got a message that the "In app purchases function has been activated." Then I tried to "restore previous purchases" also with no effect.

My details:
                                iPhone 4 with iOS 6.1.3
                                I'd love to add the version of Flighradar24 app I have, but I do not know where to find that information. I re-downloaded it today (Sun 11/10)

Thank you in advance for any information and a great app!

Marek

Comment

Working...
                                X