Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 app on iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FR24_Dev View Post
    The alerts will be working any day now, it was submitted to Apple 6 days ago, and it takes usually about 7 days.
    Thank you! What you submitted to Apple?
    Last edited by airportmucfan; 2013-04-24, 16:50.

Comment

• Unfortunately alerts are not working fine at my units wether I read in the report in the App Store that bug fixes from alerts are solved.

Regards

Comment

• Updated on iTunes and app will not start.
        Tried suggested resetting , twice but no joy.
        Press app and it flicks to a black screen (less than second) then back to normal iPad home screen

Comment

• Originally posted by wayoutwest View Post
          Updated on iTunes and app will not start.
          Press app and it flicks to a black screen (less than second) then back to normal iPad home screen
          Not sure what you mean with "resetting", but please try to delete the app and install again.

Comment

• fyi... The 3D working fine on my iPhone 5 (V 6.1.2) w/ FR24 Premium App. Checked out two aircraft in 3D mode. Very nice looking with 3D! TKS
            (haven't updated to the latest iOS version yet).
            Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
            [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• Originally posted by wayoutwest View Post
              Updated on iTunes and app will not start.
              What iOS version do you got?

Comment

• Originally posted by airportmucfan View Post
                Unfortunately alerts are not working fine at my units wether I read in the report in the App Store that bug fixes from alerts are solved.

Regards
                Bummer. But I guess it won't take as long, this time.
                Last edited by FR24_Dev; 2013-04-25, 10:21.

Comment

• Okay, no problem! I will wait few more days to see how it works.

Comment

• Hey FR24_Dev and Mike!

Alerts are now working!!! Thank you very much for your help! And you are not will lose a premium user! ;-)

Thank you!

Comment

• Hi
                      Flightradar24 Pro 3D is not working on my iPad 3 5.1.1. There is no 3D button to press. I've deleted the app and reinstalled a couple of times but with no success. I would appreciate some help please.

Comment

• Originally posted by morsoft View Post
                        Hi
                        Flightradar24 Pro 3D is not working on my iPad 3 5.1.1. There is no 3D button to press. I've deleted the app and reinstalled a couple of times but with no success. I would appreciate some help please.
                        What version of iOS have you got, if its iOS5 it might not work.

Checked on the iTunes site and it looks like its for iOS6, although it is only quoted for FR24 Premium

"What's New in Version 4.7 (FR24 Premium)
                        * Cockpit mode added for devices running iOS 6 with a 4 inch screen or higher (i.e. iPad)"

"What's New in Version 4.7 (Flightradar24 Pro)
                        * Cockpit view added - experience what the pilot of an aircraft sees in real-time by clicking on the "3D" button. Available on iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 4th gen., iPad 2 and above."

Photo of where 3D Cockpit Mode is: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BImTkxwCQAEy3he.png:large
                        Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-04-27, 00:48.
                        AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

• Originally posted by speedbird1960 View Post
                          What version of iOS have you got, if its iOS5 it might not work.
                          Thanks for the reply. As mentioned in my post I'm on iOS 5.1.1 - don't want to lose google maps, the iPod version is not great on the iPad

Comment

• Originally posted by FR24_Dev View Post
                            What iOS version do you got?
                            IOS6 on the ipad. Also have FR on iphone and it wanst me to upgrade the app but very reluctant to upgrade to IOS6 from 5 (as like to keep maps),

but for the sake of completeness I will upgrade IOS and see what happens

Comment

• Originally posted by morsoft View Post
                              Thanks for the reply. As mentioned in my post I'm on iOS 5.1.1 - don't want to lose google maps, the iPod version is not great on the iPad
                              I would update your IOS, you can download a stand alone Googlemap App now, but I use Maps+ very good App. But neither of these will replace apple maps in any of your applications.

Better to have FlightRadar24 working

Comment

• I have v4.7 Pro, iPad2, iOS v5.1.1

Appstore says "Requires iOS 4.3 or later".

Is the 3D Cockpit View and iOS6 only feature?
                                If so then Appstore is incorrect so needs updating!
                                Last edited by Nozokyo; 2013-04-26, 00:18.

Comment

Working...
                                X