Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 app on iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An appendix

I tried FR24-Premium now on an iPhone from my colleague and it also not worked with my LOG-IN-Datas. So I say one more time it is not a unit problem.. Please check my FR-24-Premium if I can use alerts and when this is not the problem please ask on your facebook or twitter site wether somebody have the same problem... I paid for the service and I can not use it! That nerves with the time....

Regards

Comment

• Next test:

I tried it on another iPhone-Unit and it not worked.....
      So I think this is so droll and I test it now on 9 units and on every unit the same problem....

And for all other and the FR24-Team one more time: I speak not from the Flightradar24 Pro-app, I speak from the FR24-Premium-App!!!!!

Comment

• good morning from follonica

i also bought the flightradar24 premium app from you. I read the posts from airportmucfan and tried to setting an alert. the statements from airportmucfan are true I don’t got any alerts too.

i hope i help you with this answer.

ciao
        stephano

Comment

• Hi Stephano!

Thank you for your support. I hope that the FR24-Team have now a look to the FR24-Premium-App. If the problem is not solved in the next few days I will not renew my subscription because I can only tell it one more time: I attempted on 9 different units and on every unit it does not working.

Regards,
          Mike

Comment

• iPhone and Landscape

The pro version of the app will display in landscape orientation on my iPad 3 but does not on my iPhone 4.

Am I missing something or is there a lack of feature parity between the two devices?

Comment

• Originally posted by jeffmall View Post
              The pro version of the app will display in landscape orientation on my iPad 3 but does not on my iPhone 4.

Am I missing something or is there a lack of feature parity between the two devices?
              Landscape orientation is not available on iPhones.
              AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

• Any thought to adding this functionality as it makes viewing east-west flights easier?

Comment

• Hey FR24-Team?

How is the work with alerts? I don't hear anything since days...

I feel me pranked and laugh at me. I'm very very angry now!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by airportmucfan View Post
                    Hey FR24-Team?

As I wrote last week, we would need one of this units that is not working. Installing your app on 20 units will for sure not make it better as it confuses Apple servers. You should instead sign out from all units, remove app from ALL units, both PRO and PREMIUM. Now decide which app you want to use, PRO or PREMIUM. Install it on ONE device, sign in and try to setup an alert on one single aircraft that you know is flying daily.

Comment

• Originally posted by airportmucfan View Post
                      Hey FR24-Team?

The alerts will be working any day now, it was submitted to Apple 6 days ago, and it takes usually about 7 days.

Comment

• Same in-app purchase being charged multiple times

I've submitted a ticket for this issue but I'm posting it here to see if anyone else has this problem ...

Purchased latest version of Flightradar24Pro and installed on ipad 3rd gen running iOS 6.1 (latest update).
                        Did an in-app purchase for the arrival tables and on top of that I am being charged 4 extra times on top of the initial purchase... Now am worried that each time I access the arrival tables that I will be charged every single time...
                        Surely this must be a bug or a fault with the App Store ? I've submitted a ticket with iTunes support to request the extra 4 charges to be refunded. I do believe that a only a single one time in-app purchase should be necessary to keep using the arrival tables no?

Looking forward to your feedback.

Comment

• Originally posted by smaragd View Post
                          I've submitted a ticket for this issue but I'm posting it here to see if anyone else has this problem ...

Purchased latest version of Flightradar24Pro and installed on ipad 3rd gen running iOS 6.1 (latest update).
                          Did an in-app purchase for the arrival tables and on top of that I am being charged 4 extra times on top of the initial purchase... Now am worried that each time I access the arrival tables that I will be charged every single time...
                          Surely this must be a bug or a fault with the App Store ? I've submitted a ticket with iTunes support to request the extra 4 charges to be refunded. I do believe that a only a single one time in-app purchase should be necessary to keep using the arrival tables no?

Looking forward to your feedback.
                          This is not how App store works, you can only be charged once for a in-app feature, _ever_. Even if you "buy" it again, all that happens is that it is unlocked. Of course, you must be logged in to the same itunes account, which I assume you were. If you go to your mail and look for those "4 extra" purchases, you won't find any receipt's. And if you do find 4 receipts, please do tell.
                          Best regards,
                          Artur

Comment

• Originally posted by FR24_Dev View Post
                            This is not how App store works, you can only be charged once for a in-app feature, _ever_. Even if you "buy" it again, all that happens is that it is unlocked. Of course, you must be logged in to the same itunes account, which I assume you were. If you go to your mail and look for those "4 extra" purchases, you won't find any receipt's. And if you do find 4 receipts, please do tell.
                            Best regards,
                            Artur
                            Yes, there were 4 extra receipts in one extra invoice, apple support acknowledged the mistake and has already arranged a refund. My question now remains : will I get charged again when I use the tables again or would you advise to uninstall the app and reinstall it and then check for previous in-app purchases? It seems illogic that I would get charged again though...

Comment

• Originally posted by smaragd View Post
                              Yes, there were 4 extra receipts in one extra invoice, apple support acknowledged the mistake and has already arranged a refund. My question now remains : will I get charged again when I use the tables again or would you advise to uninstall the app and reinstall it and then check for previous in-app purchases? It seems illogic that I would get charged again though...
                              Well.. if the feature is unlocked, you won't be charged for using it. If not, the 'restore previous purchases' should do the trick.

Comment

• Originally posted by FR24_Dev View Post
                                Well.. if the feature is unlocked, you won't be charged for using it. If not, the 'restore previous purchases' should do the trick.
                                Thanks Arthur for the clarification and your help. Will give the restore previous purchases a try.

Comment

Working...
                                X