Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 app on iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

Downloaded Pro onto my Iphone and now unable to see any air traffic
    Only see maps and no planes.
    What has gone wrong...
    Assistance appreciated.

Thanks
    Chris

Comment

Check your Filters?

Is Airline set and "On"? Any other filters set which will exclude aircraft?

Comment

Originally posted by powerslave View Post
        Hello
        I use the pro version on ipad and iphone,since the update i have noticed when you tap a plane on the ipad version just the callsign appears instead of what used to happen,which was the height,speed,aircraft type etc.
        This does'nt happen now on the ipad version,but strangely does on the iphone version.
        Please put the info back onto the ipad version has when you follow now a aircraft half the screen is taken up with all the info,where as before you could follow the aircraft with all the info in the little box next to it.
        Other than that keep up the good work.

Cheers
        Ian
        +1

The iPad version only displays callsign when i tap on an icon now. I assume this is a bug??? The iphone version still works as it used to. Having the info screen open each time on the ipad is a bit clumsy as it covers half the screen. Please fix this.

I agree that the detailed information screen format needs work, tbh once again I liked it as it was. Otherwise a great app though

Mike

Comment

I purchased the Pro version and then the In App options. The problem is that I cannot find how to access the In App options, especially would like to have the "Arrival Tables" and as long as I have paid for them it would be nice to be able to use the other two also. I am using a Iphone 4s 32gig with IOS 6.1.

Comment

Click on the Gear symbol which is left of the 'Animated Radar' and the 'Additional Graphics' / 'Plane Set' settings are there.
            To view "Arrival Tables" click on the Blue Airport marker and then the Blue Arrow symbol on Airport name label.
            AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Flightradar pro.
              Update 4.4

As I previously posted, I have had a couple of issues since updating to V 4.4
              The problems are steadily increasing, now when I open the app, I too have a map, no plane depictions.
              Airports are slow to show or not showing at all. I have deleted and reinstalled the app several times, each with a worsening outcome I feel.
              iPhone 4 iOS 6
              Please advise.

Comment

Check your filters, espcially Airline and Model.

Filters is the "funnel" icon when you use the drop-down arrow to the right of the animated radar sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by speedbird1960 View Post
                  Click on the Gear symbol which is left of the 'Animated Radar' and the 'Additional Graphics' / 'Plane Set' settings are there.
                  To view "Arrival Tables" click on the Blue Airport marker and then the Blue Arrow symbol on Airport name label.
                  I did that (along with reloading the app a bunch of times) the problem is I have "Additional Graphics" but don't have anything called "Plane Set" nor is there an Airport marker or Blue arrow. Any other suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by Duane View Post
                    Any other suggestions?
                    In the app Settings, scroll down to "More Features" and "In app purchase".

Select "In app purchase". Is "Arrival tables" listed? If it is select an airport icon from the map or using the Go To feature from the top menu (left pointing arrow towards a dot).

On the airport popup label there's a blue arrow pointing to the right. Click that to open the arrival table.

If "Arrival Tables" isn't listed under In app purchase you don't have that In-app installed.

Comment

• Originally posted by FR24support View Post
                      Check your filters, espcially Airline and Model.

Filters is the "funnel" icon when you use the drop-down arrow to the right of the animated radar sweep.
                      Thanks for your reply, all filters were off, no consequence there.
                      I think I have been having Internet connection problems due to recent storm activity in my area.
                      I have re-installed app once more, and now I still only have the V-Speed issue, which was the original update problem.
                      Looking forward to next update.
                      Cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by FR24support View Post
                        In the app Settings, scroll down to "More Features" and "In app purchase".

Select "In app purchase". Is "Arrival tables" listed? If it is select an airport icon from the map or using the Go To feature from the top menu (left pointing arrow towards a dot).

On the airport popup label there's a blue arrow pointing to the right. Click that to open the arrival table.

If "Arrival Tables" isn't listed under In app purchase you don't have that In-app installed.
                        In the "In App Purchases" all there is is "Model graphics ($0.99), Arrival tables($0.99), Unlimited alerts($0.99), and Restore previous purchases" nothing else. I have pushed the "Restore previous purchases" and have uninstalled and reinstalled the entire app several times all to no avail. There is no right pointing arrow on any of the headings. I thought maybe the purchases hadn't gone thru but I received confirmation from Apple that they had. This beginning to be frustrating.

Comment

• I installed the last update of the pro version on my iPhone 3GS iOS 6.0, iPhone 5 and on my iPad 2. "Airports now showing weather"... I can not find this feature! How can I activate this feature.
                          Thanks for help!

Comment

• Originally posted by Duane View Post
                            In the "In App Purchases" all there is is "Model graphics ($0.99), Arrival tables($0.99), Unlimited alerts($0.99), and Restore previous purchases" nothing else. I have pushed the "Restore previous purchases" and have uninstalled and reinstalled the entire app several times all to no avail. There is no right pointing arrow on any of the headings. I thought maybe the purchases hadn't gone thru but I received confirmation from Apple that they had. This beginning to be frustrating.
                            You should use the "Restore previous purchases" button after reinstalling the app, not before. It restores your purchases after a reinstallation of the app.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sumimacher View Post
                              I installed the last update of the pro version on my iPhone 3GS iOS 6.0, iPhone 5 and on my iPad 2. "Airports now showing weather"... I can not find this feature! How can I activate this feature.
                              Thanks for help!
                              You click in an airport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sumimacher View Post
                                How can I activate this feature.
                                Thanks for help!
                                If you have the in-app "Arrival Tables", the weather is displayed at the top of these for the selected airport.

Comment

Working...
                                X