Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 app on iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It should work on 5.x as well, but it looks like this is the problem. We will continue investigation.

Comment

• Once again a reminder from first post.

If you have any other questions or suggestions or if you want to report a problem with the Flightradar24 app please post a reply to this post here on the forum or use this form to contact Flightradar24 support team by email. Remember to include information about your phone/tablet model, iOS version, app version and a comprehensive error description. You can also attach a screenshot of the problem to make troubleshooting easier.

* We need a description of YOUR problem on YOUR phone, not a comparison of someone else problem on another unit, with another version on another platform or app.
      * Remember to ALWAYS include iOS and App version. We can't do anything without knowing what version of iOS and app you are using.
      * Please write in English.
      * If possible include a screenshot.

Comment

• I have a problem with using FR24-Premium on my iPad 4. I using the iOS version 6.1.3 and the App Version 4.6.1 of FR24-Premium.

I try to set alerts for differents registrations. (for example D-AIZL) But I have never been get an alert.

Settings under "Alerts" in the App.

Notification settings: Alert, sound
        Alerts: Reg is D-AIZL
        List with received alerts: no content

Under the iOS settings FR24-Premium also got from me the allowance.

I hope you can help me now but I have the same problem with my iPhone 5 so I post it now with the same text because you like for every unit an extra report.

Happy eastern and thank you in advance!

Comment

• Problem with the second unit:

I have a problem with using FR24-Premium on my iPhone 5. I using the iOS version 6.1.3 and the App Version 4.6.1 of FR24-Premium.

I try to set alerts for differents registrations. (for example D-AIZO) But I have never been get an alert.

Settings under "Alerts" in the App.

Notification settings: Alert, sound
          Alerts: Reg is D-AIZO
          List with received alerts: no content

Under the iOS settings FR24-Premium also got from me the allowance.

Comment

• Thank you for good error reports.

1) Has it ever worked for your on any unit?
            2) Have your tried to remove all alerts, delete app, restart phone, install app and setup alerts again?
            3) Could you post a screenshot of how your reg=D-AIZO or reg=D-AIZL alert setup looks like?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              Thank you for good error reports.

1) Has it ever worked for your on any unit?
              2) Have your tried to remove all alerts, delete app, restart phone, install app and setup alerts again?
              3) Could you post a screenshot of how your reg=D-AIZO or reg=D-AIZL alert setup looks like?
              Thank you Mike for your answer. Please apologize for my last posts but I was angry! I'm so sorry!

1) No it never worked on any units.

2) Yep I tried all on both units but it will not working! ;-)

3) Mhm.. That is not possible but I can wrote it here exactly:

1st condition
              Region: Global

Type: Reg
              Condition: is
              Value: D-AIZL

Add condition

Thank you one more time. What are you think is the problem? Are you have any ideas?

Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by airportmucfan View Post
                Thank you Mike for your answer. Please apologize for my last posts but I was angry! I'm so sorry!

1) No it never worked on any units.

2) Yep I tried all on both units but it will not working! ;-)

3) Mhm.. That is not possible but I can wrote it here exactly:

1st condition
                Region: Global

Type: Reg
                Condition: is
                Value: D-AIZL

Add condition

Thank you one more time. What are you think is the problem? Are you have any ideas?

Mike

One more thing with my iPod Touch the alert works fine but there I use FR24 Pro.

Comment

• This alert thing is really annoying. We have tried on 10 different units at the office an no one is able to reproduce the problem. We would really need one of this units to be able to reproduce the problem.

Comment

• Yeah I also think this too.

But I have one more idea: I have never been got the following messsage:

badoo-for-iphone-4.PNG

After removing and install it again I got only the question if I will allow using my location.

Perhaps you can set this question in your next update to try this way.

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

So I also have two improvement suggestions:

1.) Is it possible to show the lines from the flown route in the same colours like the homepage?

2.) Alerts:
                    If you set an alert for perhaps D-AIZL (as you know on my iPod it working fine) you get the information "Flight LH xxx......" and NOT the registration. Please change this that you see on the alert which airplanes it is or you can give the choice what information should by shown in the alert to the user of your app.

I hope for a back answer!

And now good night from Germany!
                    Last edited by airportmucfan; 2013-04-06, 23:45.

Comment

• arrival tables + alerts reset problems

hi all, I'm new around here and pose a few problems I run into for help or hints:

I have 2 issues with the PRO version which I run on an iPad 6 (iOS 6.1.3) having also all three
                      additional features added (models, arrivals and alerts).

untill a few days ago everything was working fine after well over 2 month of use then, suddenly, the
                      arrival table stopped working.

I tried to restore the purchase but it didn't work.

only, partial, solution seems to remove everything and reinstall it but this only works once: after I exit the app
                      or turn the device off in fact I don't get any arrival indication on any airport, weather is still showing fine
                      and the table opens up but it doesn't show any flights though there are obviously some coming in.

as said I already tried to remove the app and reinstall everything severall times but with no improve

another, minor, annoying thing is that I can't remove the list of received alerts anymore; this one worked
                      for a while then stopped as well

anybody having the same or knowing how to solve?
                      Franz

Comment

• Hey Mike!

One more time a test report:

I removed the FR24-Premium-App from my iPhone and iPad (for the version of my units see the posts above). I installed the latest version of FR24 - Pro where you can only set 2 alerts and what I got? A notification! It work fine with the Pro-App. After this i removed the pro version and installed the premium version again and no work of the alerts! So I saw that my units okay! To reinforce my thought I tried the same on my iPod Touch. FR24-Pro alerts works fine and FR24-Premium no alerts! So I think this a bug problem with the app.... I can not represent that I have three units which are corrupt! Please improve your app.... Thank you for your fast help in advance!

Please give us an answer. :-)

Regards,
                        Mike

PS: Please also give the choice to say what you would like to see in the notification perhaps the flight number or the registration.

Comment

• Hey FR24-Team!

Are you have any news about the problem with the alerts?

Comment

• Originally posted by airportmucfan View Post
                            Hey FR24-Team!

Are you have any news about the problem with the alerts?
                            No, we can't solve it without having one unit that is not working. A completely new alert backend was released this Monday and 100.000-1.000.000 alerts are sent every day so alert system is working. It's an communication issue between Apple and some units.

Comment

• Regarding alert notifications.

I don't know if it have been mentioned, but what can be a fix for the problem when one is not getting any alerts, is to go to the settings app in iOS and not the settings in the Flightradar24 app.
                              There you will find "Notifications", and in there a list with the notification settings for all apps. If you find "Flightradar24" in there, make sure "Alert Style" is set to either "Banners" or "Alerts".

(Also make sure that within the Flightradar24 app, in the settings and in the 'Notification settings', make sure 'Show Alert' and 'Make sound' is set to ON)

One last comment I would like to add, that just struck me, is there might be a conflict if you have both the premium and pro version installed at the same time, it could be so that they interfere with each other, and only one of them is getting alerts. This is not verified, but could be a reason also.

Comment

• Hey guys!

Thank you for your answers. So but I don't have both apps on my unit. I tried it few moments ago... FR24 Premium no alert with D-AIPP, removed the FR24 Premium-App, downloading the FR24-Pro-App set an alert for D-AIPP and few moments latet I got the alert. The problem is that on my four Apple devices FR24-Premium are not worked and I think this is curious..... Can you not sent me an voucher to download unlimited alerts and airplane models for the FR24-PRO because I paid for the premium service and it still not worked?

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X