Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 app on iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alert problem - newbie

Firstly, awesome app.

But i dont receive any alerts, ever. Ipad 3, pro version.
    Looked through the thread and saw some similar questions, but couldnt see what resolved it.
    Have deleted and reinstalled and have all the in app purchases.

Default squawk produces nothing. Nothing in the received list either.
    Tried adding a simple all virgin atlantic over 34000 feet. Nothing.

Doing something wrong?

Cheers David.

Comment

Check the device Settings ->Notifications.

Is Flightradar24 listed and what settings?

Also check the app Settings "Notification Settings". Is Show Alert and Make Sound checked?

Test by adding an alert for your area and a known airline.
      Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

I have been using the FR247-PRO app for awhile now, and i have just loaded the FR247-premium app, ... as far as i can see they are both the same, is this correct, of im i missing something here ???

Comment

Originally posted by sirsteve View Post
          I have been using the FR247-PRO app for awhile now, and i have just loaded the FR247-premium app, ... as far as i can see they are both the same, is this correct, of im i missing something here ???
          Its the same App as the Pro version, the reason it is called FR24 Premium is thats its only Free to Premium users.
          Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-01-16, 08:05.
          AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Thanks speedbird,

Comment

I am using Flightradar24 pro on an iPad 4 and iPhone 5.

1. I have both set with "show airports" as "no". However on the iPhone the airports are often shown while on the iPad the airport is not shown as expected.
              2. I have both set with "hide ground planes" as "on". However both the iPad and the iphone show planes on the ground. Often the airport area is blocked with 5 or 6 planes, all appear to be taxiing or about to taxi.

Comment

Speaking about the FL24pro version for iphone 4S and iphone 5

Thanks for the new updates per the 4th of Feb. Great new features with airport weather, lager plane images n stuff (Allthough Im not that keen on the plane data section design...), anyway, I was thinking for the next update, that it would be nice when using the "radar camera view" it would be nice to press the plane in sight on the screen and get the specific data of it, instead of being forced to switch back to map view.

What ya think?
                Last edited by chb46; 2013-02-05, 14:13.

Comment

Flightradar 24 pro.

I updated to version 4.4 yesterday and now vertical speed indicator does not work. Also even though I have plane movement set to real time, it is very choppy and only updates speed and altitude occasionally
                  Anyone else have problems?
                  Oh, sorry. iPhone 4 running iOS6.
                  Last edited by Scarbagjack; 2013-02-06, 11:13.

Comment

Yes I too am having the same problem. New iPad iOS6
                    Originally posted by Scarbagjack View Post
                    Flightradar 24 pro.

I updated to version 4.4 yesterday and now vertical speed indicator does not work. Also even though I have plane movement set to real time, it is very choppy and only updates speed and altitude occasionally

Comment

Originally posted by Scarbagjack View Post
                      Flightradar 24 pro.

Yeah im missing the vertical speed too, remains at 0 fpm, after the recent update ver 4.4, using IOS 6.1

Comment

Ok, looks like it might be a bug in the update, hopefully it will be sorted soon.
                        Thanks.

Comment

Vspeed is not working in 4.4, will be corrected in next update.

Comment

Hello
                            I use the pro version on ipad and iphone,since the update i have noticed when you tap a plane on the ipad version just the callsign appears instead of what used to happen,which was the height,speed,aircraft type etc.
                            This does'nt happen now on the ipad version,but strangely does on the iphone version.
                            Please put the info back onto the ipad version has when you follow now a aircraft half the screen is taken up with all the info,where as before you could follow the aircraft with all the info in the little box next to it.
                            Other than that keep up the good work.

Cheers
                            Ian

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Vspeed is not working in 4.4, will be corrected in next update.
                              Thanks for the reply Mike.
                              Look forward to the update.
                              Cheers.

Comment

There is also an issue with part of FAA traffic missing in 4.4. We will release an update ASAP.

Comment

Working...
                                X