Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 app on iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bi-Bear
    replied
    Issue on IOS 6. Update your IOS and it should work.

Wysłane z mojego D5803 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Leave a comment:

• 747-8F
    replied
    Hi all,

I updated the new version 6.4.0 on my iPhone 5 and I started and then it quits within two seconds!! it won't even show to enter e-mail address and password and login!! So I don't know what happen which the new version 6.4.0 is not working on my iPhone 5.

Leave a comment:

• SoCalBrian
    replied
    Hi FR24 team,

The new 6.4.0 version is one of the best so far!
    The three letter airport code search/list is the best.
    Glad it was added on the FR24 app, since that same feature works great on the other flight tracking app. Nice to have it available on both app now.

Leave a comment:

• Bi-Bear
    replied
    Adding custom alert for specified flight

For example. I wanted to be notified about SK1678 From Berlin to Copenhagen.
    So I've selected alert for flight, I've set the trigger for SK1678, then taped on region and chose Local.
    After that I've set the local map to Copenhagen airport.

sk1678_local_airport.jpg
    Then I taped on "<Alert" and I've added condition for Altitude less than 10000.
    sk1678_alert.jpg

After that I pressed on Save and then I closed the app.

Some minutes ago I was notified about that flight.

Leave a comment:

• goooopppp
    replied
    Can you show me with a screen image? We can chat theought whatsupp if you like

Leave a comment:

• Bi-Bear
    replied
    You can set the flight number as an alert type and in alert region set the area nearby your airport. You can add this condition too.

Leave a comment:

• goooopppp
    replied
    With ec25 i receive alerts, what do i have to do to receive an alert from a certain plane when its nesr my airport? Should i write the plane number and less than 10000 feat per example?

Leave a comment:

• Bi-Bear
    replied
    Check if you can receive the notification for another type of alert. For example for aircraft type EC25. If yes, then probably there is something wrong with alert that you have set.

Leave a comment:

• goooopppp
    replied
    Hello friends from Flightradar, i am adding alerts on the app i tap on custom alerts, on add, on aircraft (i write the aircraft number, the altitude less than 2000 feat and when that aircraft goes less than 2000 no alert and no sound or anything is displayed on my iphone or ipad, i have sounds and notifications activated for this app.

any help?

Leave a comment:

• patrick1501
    replied
    Request for Premium password every few days - Why?

Hi,

I am using FR24 Premium app on my iPhone, and I noticed since I upgraded to the latest version that I am requested to enter my password every few days.
    This morning, a plane was crossing the sky, and I wanted to show a relative that I could point the iPhone to the sky to know where this plane was going. But the app requested my password So I had to switch to 1password, search for my password, copy it, paste it, and during this time the plane was gone

I don't get the reasons why you are doing this, especially as I use my account on one and only one device...

Regards,
    Patrick

Leave a comment:

• hharryhrc
    replied
    Hi Artur, further to this. I have just installed the next IOS 8.2 (12D508) and it did it again. I have found the crash logs ok now but the files are very long. In any case, whilst in the settings section, I thought I would try and 'reset all settings'. This I did and I have just tried the app on mobile data only and it now works!!! Looks like there may have been a setting somewhere changed during one of the previous IOS updates for some reason. Anyway, I have switched a few times now between mobile data and wifi and all appears well again. Thanks for the tips anyway but I think it seems ok now. Harry

Leave a comment:

• hharryhrc
    replied
    Hi Artur, it does the same thing every time as soon as I switch to mobile data, when there is no wifi coverage. The app immediately freezes as soon as the logo slides to the top of the screen and just before it should swipe left to reveal the map. It just locks at that stage with the black screen and logo. It has continued to do it even after the last 3 x IOS updates doing exactly the same every time. The iPad and all other apps, including similar apps such as PlaneFinder HD is working absolutely fine. As I said, it did not do this at all before I upgraded to FR24 premium. How do I get the crash logs? Thanks in anticipation as it is doing my head in and I don't really like using PlaneFinder. Regards Harry

Leave a comment:

• FR24_Dev
    replied
    Originally posted by hharryhrc View Post
    hi, since I upgraded to FR24 Premium to use it predominantly on my IPad, the APP keeps crashing every time I switch to Mobile Data when mobile in an area with no wifi. In answer to the mandatory questions to answer for a post on the topic:
    1) the app I am using using is FR24 Premium
    2) app version is version 6.2.1
    3) unit is ipad 9.7
    4) iOS is 8.1.3 (12B466)
    5) the problem/error started as soon as I upgraded from FR24 free to FR24 Premium
    6) the problem/error happens always, whenever I switch to Mobile Data when there is no wifi coverage. Mobile data worked fine until I upgraded.
    7) Switching to mobile data where there is no wifi coverage triggers the problem/error
    8) I confirm that on multiple occasions now, I have deleted the app, restarted the iPad, installed app again and restored the in-apps premium subscription by log in to subscription account.
    9) the app crashes at the black FR24 Premium opening screen, just where the logo rises to the top of the screen. It sticks at this stage (before it should swipe to the left and reveal the map screen). I always have to delete the app, restart the iPad, reinstall the app and log in to recover and then on can only use it on wifi.
    10) No screenshot, see item 9 description.
    I travel and am mobile continuously and need the app to function fully when in mobile data only coverage areas. Please advise what I need to do to resolve, as I have to use PlaneFinder HD when FR24 crashes which is not as good and I cannot recover FR24 premium until I get to a wifi coverage area to restore the app.
    Hi,

I've been looking into this, and I don't get any further. If you could retrieve the crash logs from the iPad and send it to me, it would make things easier.
    I'm not ruling out that your iOS could be damaged though. I have seen issues reported to me before, when iOS in it self was broken.
    No one else (as far as I know) have had the issue you are experiencing.
    Let me know if I can assist you in any manner.

But you are saying that if you remove the app, and restart the device, do a fresh install, and run on mobile data from start, it won't work at all?
    Does the crash happen before the logo goes up?

/Artur

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Thanks hharryhrc! We are investigating.

Leave a comment:

• hharryhrc
    replied
    hi, since I upgraded to FR24 Premium to use it predominantly on my IPad, the APP keeps crashing every time I switch to Mobile Data when mobile in an area with no wifi. In answer to the mandatory questions to answer for a post on the topic:
    1) the app I am using using is FR24 Premium
    2) app version is version 6.2.1
    3) unit is ipad 9.7
    4) iOS is 8.1.3 (12B466)
    5) the problem/error started as soon as I upgraded from FR24 free to FR24 Premium
    6) the problem/error happens always, whenever I switch to Mobile Data when there is no wifi coverage. Mobile data worked fine until I upgraded.
    7) Switching to mobile data where there is no wifi coverage triggers the problem/error
    8) I confirm that on multiple occasions now, I have deleted the app, restarted the iPad, installed app again and restored the in-apps premium subscription by log in to subscription account.
    9) the app crashes at the black FR24 Premium opening screen, just where the logo rises to the top of the screen. It sticks at this stage (before it should swipe to the left and reveal the map screen). I always have to delete the app, restart the iPad, reinstall the app and log in to recover and then on can only use it on wifi.
    10) No screenshot, see item 9 description.
    I travel and am mobile continuously and need the app to function fully when in mobile data only coverage areas. Please advise what I need to do to resolve, as I have to use PlaneFinder HD when FR24 crashes which is not as good and I cannot recover FR24 premium until I get to a wifi coverage area to restore the app.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X