Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 app on iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chas6899
    replied
    Hi Can anyone help with an issue i have, was wondering why i don't get any alerts since the last update, looking at the way "squawk" is spelled in the 1st condition as "sqawk" is that right?, could that be the problem or am i clutching at those straws

Leave a comment:

• chas6899
    replied
    Hi I had the same problem, it was just a case of reinstalling again, problem solved.

iphone 4s ios6

Leave a comment:

• groundedgrump
    replied
    Originally posted by MartinHT View Post
    I have updated my Flightradar24 Pro to version 4.1 that was released on 2012-08-24, and since then I'm having trouble with the popup labels when I click on an aircraft.

Up until now, when I clicked on an aircraft, a small popup window appeared showing the flight number, destination and airport of origin. I could also click on 2 small buttons to show the route and more detailed information. If I click on the route button, I can't get any aircraft popup windows to appear again (the detailed aircraft information does not affect it). I have uninstalled the app, and reinstalled from the AppStore. All is well again, until I press the Route button again!!

This seems to be a bug (undocumented feature ) in the latest version.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

How can I resolve the issue (without uninstalling and reinstalling, or not pressing the Route button)?

Thanks,
    Martin.

Note: I'm using it on iPhone 4S.
    MartinHT, did you get any feedback on this? I'm experiencing the same thing on my 4s.

Leave a comment:

• Ener
    replied
    I run FR-pro on ipad 2 . Is available an option to see all flights to an specific airport.

On the free web based FR this can be set via filter. Inbound and/or Outbound

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by MerNion View Post
    It would be a nice idea to write a help page about the apps options because there is no explanation for anything and there are MANY options.
    For example:
    1) What is the "data consumption" (besides the obvious) doing in low/medium/high? How low/medium/high in terms of KB or MB per min/hour(?) ?
    2) What does never sleep does?
    3) Do i have to have the app running in the background in order to get alerts or I can close it from the runnings apps and i will still get alerts?
    1) There is now easy answer to that. Data transfer depends on area, traffic and other factors.
    2) Screen doesn't turn off (if power is connected).
    3) Alerts are always sent from server, so it doesn't make any change if app is running or not.

Leave a comment:

• sstamnes
    replied
    Originally posted by hillel24 View Post
    Hi Sstamnes,

good solution is to put the IATA code of the airport for the region in search.
    I have tried that but when I press "Add Bookmark" it just puts in a generic title as "NW of N. America". There is no way that I can find to change this to a specific airport name or state. Right now I have 4 bookmarks all labeled "NW of N. America" which are all different areas of the Northwestern US and Canada and it is very annoying to have to click each one before you get to where you want to monitor.

Thanks

Shaun

Leave a comment:

• MerNion
    replied
    It would be a nice idea to write a help page about the apps options because there is no explanation for anything and there are MANY options.
    For example:
    1) What is the "data consumption" (besides the obvious) doing in low/medium/high? How low/medium/high in terms of KB or MB per min/hour(?) ?
    2) What does never sleep does?
    3) Do i have to have the app running in the background in order to get alerts or I can close it from the runnings apps and i will still get alerts?

Leave a comment:

• airportmucfan
    replied
    Hey Mike and the rest of the Flightradar-Team!

Is it possible to create a clock for the App to see what time is it actually? During you are using the app you don't can see a clock.

Thanks
    Mike

Leave a comment:

• hillel24
    replied
    Hi Sstamnes,

good solution is to put the IATA code of the airport for the region in search.

Leave a comment:

• sstamnes
    replied
    Flightradar 24 Pro Bookmarks on iOS Devices

Is there a way to edit the bookmarks on either the iPhone or iPad version to display a state name or area rather than a generic large region such as NW of N. America? I have several bookmarks for various states and they all display as the same thing so you have to try to remember which one is which.

Thanks
    Shaun

Leave a comment:

• MartinHT
    replied
    I have updated my Flightradar24 Pro to version 4.1 that was released on 2012-08-24, and since then I'm having trouble with the popup labels when I click on an aircraft.

Up until now, when I clicked on an aircraft, a small popup window appeared showing the flight number, destination and airport of origin. I could also click on 2 small buttons to show the route and more detailed information. If I click on the route button, I can't get any aircraft popup windows to appear again (the detailed aircraft information does not affect it). I have uninstalled the app, and reinstalled from the AppStore. All is well again, until I press the Route button again!!

This seems to be a bug (undocumented feature ) in the latest version.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

How can I resolve the issue (without uninstalling and reinstalling, or not pressing the Route button)?

Thanks,
    Martin.

Note: I'm using it on iPhone 4S.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    As you might know, Google Maps will be replaced by Apple own maps in iOS6. That means that Flightradar24 automatically will change to Apple Maps once you update your unit to iOS6. So here are 2 screenshots how FR24 looks like in iOS6 with Apple Maps.

Leave a comment:

• speedbird1960
    replied
    Originally posted by hrasmus View Post
    Thanks, but it seems that I can only select "Squawk" -> "is" -> "7600, 7700". It seems that 7600 and 7700 is the only squak codes one can monitor. Is the pro app limited to these codes only?
    Hi, the App is limited to those two squawk codes, the hijack 7500 was removed due to security reasons.

Leave a comment:

• hrasmus
    replied
    Thanks, but it seems that I can only select "Squawk" -> "is" -> "7600, 7700". It seems that 7600 and 7700 is the only squak codes one can monitor. Is the pro app limited to these codes only?

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by hrasmus View Post
    How can I set up the the pro version for iOS to alert me in case of a squak code other than 7600 and 7700?
    You can setup alert rules in Settings -> Alerts -> Alerts

Leave a comment:

Working...
X