Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 app on iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Azghar
    replied
    Hello,

I have premium app for android but now i changed phone for Iphone. Do I have to buy premium app for Iphone or there is any way to use premium app I paid with android?

Leave a comment:

• patrick1501
    replied
    I don't use very often the app, I mainly use the web site. But each time I want to open the app, it asks for my password, even if I used it 2 days before! This is so irritating, I have to switch to my password manager, look for the password, copy it, switch back to the app, paste the password

For me, it has to be called a design flaw. Come on, I am not accessing my bank account! Consider Facebook for example, I can use it for months without having to enter my password a single time. Please correct this!

Leave a comment:

• SoCalBrian
    replied
    Per the FR24 twitter comment post. The FR24 app for the AppleTV is being worked on.

Leave a comment:

• Gaelan
    replied
    Hi Isanush, please refer to my reply in the Android forum: http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ll=1#post72927

Originally posted by Ihsanush Shabri View Post
    in some airport, in the departure part (Android/apple app), show that some flight (xxx5454) is canceled, but in radar, the aircraft show enroute to destination, why be like that, what is the reason?

Leave a comment:

• Ihsanush Shabri
    replied
    in some airport, in the departure part (Android/apple app), show that some flight (xxx5454) is canceled, but in radar, the aircraft show enroute to destination, why be like that, what is the reason?

Leave a comment:

• Bi-Bear
    replied
    Originally posted by Wibisono View Post
    Doesn't work guys,,
    Thanks, then type: CRJX,CRJ
    It should work.

Wysłane z mojego D5803 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Leave a comment:

• Wibisono
    replied
    Originally posted by Bi-Bear View Post
    You can go to aircraft filter, type CRJ and then tap on the first result. Does it work for you?

Doesn't work guys,,

Leave a comment:

• cladoceran
    replied
    any other app suggestions tha you can give for i use for notifications

Leave a comment:

• Bi-Bear
    replied
    Originally posted by cladoceran View Post
    I have got a simple problem. I have flight radar pro, this app is awesome for tracking the flights realtime. But i just want to know when air departed and arrived. So i want to tick one flight in a day after that want to get notification `your flight departed ` or `your chosen flight landed` etc. can i do this with fligt radar or do you have a suggestions
    Notifications don't work in that way, but I think you can check this on website. There are some historical data.

Leave a comment:

• Bi-Bear
    replied
    Originally posted by Wibisono View Post
    It's very helpfull using this apps,, i got one question why this apps can't detect CRJ family aircraft? And please update some missing airport and airline logo which operate in southeast asia..
    You can go to aircraft filter, type CRJ and then tap on the first result. Does it work for you?

Leave a comment:

• cladoceran
    replied
    I have got a simple problem. I have flight radar pro, this app is awesome for tracking the flights realtime. But i just want to know when air departed and arrived. So i want to tick one flight in a day after that want to get notification `your flight departed ` or `your chosen flight landed` etc. can i do this with fligt radar or do you have a suggestions

Leave a comment:

• Wibisono
    replied
    It's very helpfull using this apps,, i got one question why this apps can't detect CRJ family aircraft? And please update some missing airport and airline logo which operate in southeast asia..

Leave a comment:

• rwheatla
    replied
    Many Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Bi-Bear
    replied
    Go to in-app purchases and tap on restore option.

Leave a comment:

• rwheatla
    replied
    In App Purchase

Currently running the pro version on my IPAD (IOS 9.1) and after the last update the in-app extra for the arrival/departure boards seems to go and I'm being prompted to buy it again. Any idea how to fix this?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X