Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 app on iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maisfo
    replied
    Awesome app!
    Just one quick question, on the PRO iOS version how should I see the STD STA and ATD info of a flight? Right now only ETA is shown. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• narthex
    replied
    of course, data consumption!

Thanks for your quick answer. :-)

Leave a comment:

• FR24_Dev
    replied
    Originally posted by narthex View Post
    Since the last update of my Flightradar24 PRO app, the pictures of the aircrafts are not the same any more.
    Right now, most of the time, some generic Boing/Airbus pictures show up. Why?
    Can I do something about that?

thanks in advance!
    narthex
    Are you talking about the first small preview or the full info window?
    The preview is meant to be a kind of generic image that doesn't need to be loaded from the net.
    The full info window photo, will also be generic, if you have set the 'Data consumption' setting to low or medium.
    Otherwise, the photo's should look as they did before.

Leave a comment:

• narthex
    replied
    only generic plane pictures

Since the last update of my Flightradar24 PRO app, the pictures of the aircrafts are not the same any more.
    Right now, most of the time, some generic Boing/Airbus pictures show up. Why?
    Can I do something about that?

thanks in advance!
    narthex

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by vinh lam View Post
    Hi all,

After I updated new version, I didnt see any aircraft at my location (Vietnam). Please help me
    All apps and app versions have the same coverage.

For questions regarding coverage please read this: Important: Please click and read this information before you ask questions on the forum!

Leave a comment:

• vinh lam
    replied
    Hi all,

After I updated new version, I didnt see any aircraft at my location (Vietnam). Please help me

Leave a comment:

• airportmucfan
    replied
    Hey FR24support and all other users!

My feedback after using the new FR24-App:

The new display of the aircraft informations looks very nice and works fine. Only at the iPhone-App you can not see the little aircraft picture when you click on a aircraft. I detect that the app are not crashed so often as the old version.

And my things which I wish me for the App: (perhaps on the next update? )

On the website you can set the brightness perhaps it is also possible at the app?
    And a old wretched topic: the flight path. Please set it that it show colours. Mike already told me that allegedly not possible but why is it possible at the planefinder-App? Curious!

I think you read the posts and say radical: NO

I could see these with my last problem: I told you that the alerts are not working at FR24-Premium and you gave my apple devices the debt. I was persistent and what you detect? Opps... We had a licence problem with Apple not the user. I felt that you looked me as I were stupid.

I hope you think about this!

Regards,

Leave a comment:

• Kelvin
    replied
    Who cares?
    As the app stands, it is brilliant and indispensable when out taking pictures.
    It is great to be able to check what is on its way in so you can figure out if you have time for that cup of tea or a fag before snapping the next flight.
    Great stuff! Keep it up!

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by Orka View Post
    I was curious if IOS app uses different airport database from web site version, there are some airports missing when viewing from IOS app, which are perfectly visible on web site version. I posted example (GRV) in airport thread, but my post was deleted, hope this is right place to ask.
    The same database is used for all platforms. Every X time you launch the app, a check is made if there is an update of the airport databases. So after some days/launches you should get the update.

Leave a comment:

• Orka
    replied
    I was curious if IOS app uses different airport database from web site version, there are some airports missing when viewing from IOS app, which are perfectly visible on web site version. I posted example (GRV) in airport thread, but my post was deleted, hope this is right place to ask.

Leave a comment:

• FR24support
    replied
    The aircraft "photo" is still available on the full aircraft panel if Data Consumption is set to High in the app Settings.

Leave a comment:

• Ed-Hunter
    replied
    On the prior version, you had photo's of the vast majority of airplanes and liveries, with this version we're limited to just manufacturer shots of the individual model, this needs to change soon.

Leave a comment:

• simon_rp
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike View Post
    FR24 does not have an own compass, but we get the value from the system. Have you tried to rotate the unit to portrait mode, as I have seen strange values on iPad in landscape mode in some cases?
    Thanks. Turning to portrait mode fixes the problem. Still rather confusing, though. Compass works fine in landscape for all other apps!

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by collie View Post
    I have iPhone 4S and Flightradar 24 PRO version 4.8 and would like to revert to 4.7.1 as I preferred the information layout - version 4.8 gives me problems particularly the legibility of small print in bright sunlight of Aircraft type eg A330 323 and Estimated Time of Arrival ETA hours / minutes and time is very small and light coloured on light coloured background. I also preferred the black "box" displaying aircraft info. Also not keen on the info bars and icons taking up lot of screen space at bottom of display. I have asked on the FR24 "Chat" without success so far and looked at IPhone help and iTunes help too. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Sorry, there is no way to revert to old version.

Leave a comment:

• collie
    replied
    I have iPhone 4S and Flightradar 24 PRO version 4.8 and would like to revert to 4.7.1 as I preferred the information layout - version 4.8 gives me problems particularly the legibility of small print in bright sunlight of Aircraft type eg A330 323 and Estimated Time of Arrival ETA hours / minutes and time is very small and light coloured on light coloured background. I also preferred the black "box" displaying aircraft info. Also not keen on the info bars and icons taking up lot of screen space at bottom of display. I have asked on the FR24 "Chat" without success so far and looked at IPhone help and iTunes help too. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X