Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 launches a premium service for all feeders!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flightradar24 launches a premium service for all feeders!

Flightradar24 loves all data feeders, so now we give you a premium service for free! With Flightradar24 Premium you will get
    * No ads in web version
    * No time out in web version
    * Possibility to view NDB and VOR stations on map
    * Our Windows app

If you have an ADS-B receiver and want to share your data, send an e-mail with your local airport name to info@flight24.com

Does this apply to ALL feeders, including those feeding via PlanePlotter and SBS-1 Client?
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Today FR24feed software only
      SBS network shortly
      Planeplotter shortly

Comment

Thanks Mike, I will let our forum members know.
        Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

I can just add some information about the Windows app. This app was made some months ago by a person who is not longer working with us. The Windows app is provided "as is" without any support, bug fixes or updates. We thought it was better to give it away to our feeders than just deleting it.

Comment

Is there a plan to charge non-feeders for the Premium version ? I would happily pay for the Premium version - I do not have an SBS box. If I lived in an area that doesn't have coverage I would certainly buy an SBS and feed into it but I live in Manchester.

Comment

Thanks for this app. I have tried it but I think your Web version is still better (even with advertising included!).
              I notice the frames are coming fast but I am not sure if they always contain the most accurate data that I have uploaded (comparing with my PP screens).
              I would prefer to completely disable any animation of the AC - maybe it trys to predict AC locations (like PlaneFinder does - which is not good).
              It also seems to lock onto the oldest radar that logged the AC and does not regularly update radar as it moves into other zones.
              Some AC have a radar that is an impossible distance away from its current location.
              If the developer is not with you any longer, does this mean this app will get any further work?
              Do you want or need this feedback of potential bugs?

Comment

I have downloaded the app and got a registered account but no aircraft show!
                Michael
                Palmerston North,
                New Zealand
                ex-FR24 Feeder

Comment

It appears that there is a block on this app at my work firewall as it just says 'Connecting' all day long but at home no problems all is good although after an hour or so it is consuming 250Mb of RAM!
                  Michael
                  Palmerston North,
                  New Zealand
                  ex-FR24 Feeder

Comment

Hi Mike!

Your FR24 Box is running now and F-ETHC1 is available in the Filter.
                    But I can't see any feeds on my premium account. Premium is not active. What is wrong here?
                    Oliver
                    F-ETHC1
                    Germany

Comment

Please contact Support@fr24.com.

Comment

Working...
                      X