This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlightRadar24 Feed software problem

Hello FR24 Team, my friend (Tony - FMEE Station) and me have a problem with the sharing FR24 software.

> Sorry for my bad english..

We receive aircraft on ANRB, but no aircraft on the FR24 Map. since 2 days. What happened ?

My station : FMEP1
    Tony Station : FMEE1
    We have the same problem...

Screen :

There may be an issue being looked at.

All of the T- feeders currently appear offline including myself on the other side of the world.

There are 3 similar threads currently open regarding some issues.

You can confirm this by selecting filter by radar and looking at the current list.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Oh okay, this is a server problem i think. Thanks !

Cheers from reunion island

Comment

I also switched back to the old software. Till the newer software starts working again.
        Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
        [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

We have an issue with one of the servers and are working hard on this.

PLEASE do not switch to the old software!

We want to phase out the old software ASAP and when we got feeders back on the old software it just delays our work. As soon as the old software is gone, much of the problems will be gone!

Comment

I think the new software must alert users about server unavailability. It must not deceive us with green/yellow taskbar icon, "OK" status and negligible TX loss figures.

Comment

Hi Mike, I´m a feeder. Since the last update i can see that my radar name got a T as prefix, is that what you call a T-feeder?, and what is a T-feeder anyway?

Sincerely
              T-EKCH1

Comment

The T just means that the feeder is using the new feeder software and, I think, that once the old version has gone then T will be dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by Vejrmanden View Post
                  Hi Mike, I´m a feeder. Since the last update i can see that my radar name got a T as prefix, is that what you call a T-feeder?, and what is a T-feeder anyway?

Sincerely
                  All feeders with the new software get the code T- to separate them from other feeders.
                  There is thread about the new software
                  http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...l-FR24-feeders!

Comment

Did the update to Flightradar 24 premium this morning,now i cant connect in to the system to share my flights, (YBCS2) shows up as connected on the client, but offline on the flightradar live tracking screen, is the problem my end or a server issue.

Thanks Steve.

Comment

It appears there may be another Server issue dropping/ignoring data at present similar to this? (0653UTC) Both UDP and TCP appear to connect, but not transfer. Showing no data up/dn but data being captured indicated by [ACx]

Updated to .18 to see if it was my older version with no change.

Only presenting 9 T- servers active in filter section to me here. Sing out if I can assist to diagnose further with IP data capture etc if Server is showing fine.
                      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Morning All,

Looks like a similar problem here in SA as well. RB is showing 6 plotted flights but only 2 are shown on the FR24 website.

Comment

There already a FR24 feeder software thread please use it.
                          http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...l-FR24-feeders!
                          I will lock this thread so it will be easier to follow the discussions.

Comment

Working...
                          X