Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddm2

Good Morning!

Do you why we don't can see the planes from EDDM2 in the radar since yesterday?

Thank you for answers!

airportmucfan01

If you go into Filters. right at the very bottom of it is radar filters,
    Go in there and if the radar is not listed., then the radar is NOT on line.

So hes not on line or maybe having problems.

SIMPLE...!

EDLM David
    (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
    1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

Thank you!

Hey,

thank you for the information.

Do you think the radar is at the next few days online again?

airportmucfan01

Comment

Hi Everyone,

I am the one in charge of EDDM2. Once in a while I do check my system and if required reboot it.

If anyone here see no data coming from EDDM2, please feel free to drop me a note and I will restart the system.

By the way, as of today EDDM2 is connected to a roof antenna with with amplifier as opposed to the standard indoor antenna that the SBS-1 comes with and I was using up until now.

As a result of the improved installation, coverage has significantly improved. To South direction I can see traffic up to Italian border and Slovenia, towards the North up to Kassel, West and East is somewhat unclear yet.

Another improvement is that approaching airplanes to EDDM don't disappear and re-appear anymore before they land.

Any questions? Please let me know.
        Last edited by All-Seeing-Pie; 2010-10-09, 21:46.

Comment

Looks really good, thanks!

Comment

Good to know this. I already wondered why your signal is so very good since a few days. I´m the one who is in charge for EDDM3 and I think that we have a quite good coverage for Munich and the whole region.

Comment

Indeed, coverage of greater Munich region is quite well since we have got our 2 radars up and running. Furthermore it is also good to have each other as backuip in case one goes down.

We do have one issue though, there is no coverage for air-planes below 400m when departing or landing. Unfortunately I don't see them, nor do you.

Comment

You are right but I'm afraid we won't be able to fix this. I'm located approx. 25 km South of the AirPort and cannot put my antenna on a rooftop. I think anyone of us needs to be closer to the airport.
                My Range is from the Brenner in the South over Stuttgart in Western direction to Nuremberg in the North. The Eastern Part is Not covered well due to my House.
                I have a Radarbox with a GP 1090.

Comment

Working...
                X