Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange routes

Hy,

I´m looking close to the Frankfurt airport.

I found out some strange things. Often planes accelerate or suddenly stop or go back ? Ist often when the Radar changes from xxxx to T-xxxx.

In the start phase sometimes two planes are at the end of the runway, one of them vanishes after a time.

Even I saw these routes in attached file.

Best regards,
    Ralph
    Attached Files

An other problem.

These planes seem to be the same, one vanishes after a while.
    Attached Files

Comment

That's the data from 2 different server sources being handed-over from the different uploader versions. 1 T- and one not can do that when not all the data (callsign) has been sent with the first push of data from the newer timestamped receiver.

And yes, as you find they also can cause changes in location due to wrong time on local uploader PC with ModeS uploader. The T- uses the time within the ADSB data to plot instead so is more accurate/up to date.

Like having a car driving at you from a distance with headlights on. Sometimes you need to wait for it to be closer for it to appear as 2 lights not one.. similar with the data
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

As soon as all feeders has been transferred to the new software (I guess it will take another 2-3 weeks), the old database will be turned off and this problem will disappear.

Comment

Dear Mike,

Can u please help me with radar at Mumbai, VABB (INDIA). This radar is not functioning properly at all. I m new to this forum and I don't know if you are the correct person or no. Since I see you as an administrator hence posting this message to you. I did post in the concern but there is no response. Here is the link. http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ghlight=Mumbai

Your help will be appreciated,

Thank You

Comment

Hy, ??,

I read you thread. I have also problems with T-F4V, Mike did not response how you can read some threads before.

You are not a feeder ?

Ralph

Radar does not sent 24/7, so we might have to wait until he is online (or not)
            Last edited by controller; 2012-08-03, 11:23.

Comment

Oddities from the radar UKKK

For over 10 days flights do not appear correctly in the range of the radar UKKK.
              Examples are attached.
              How to interpret this situation?

0.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Feffer View Post
                For over 10 days flights do not appear correctly in the range of the radar UKKK.
                Examples are attached.
                How to interpret this situation?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1509[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]1510[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]1511[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]1512[/ATTACH]
                There is no coverage in the area, so we don't know how the plane has flown.

Comment

Obviously, I do not quite understand how it works Fightradar24, because I have a question:
                  - How do you get information from the aircraft, if there is no coverage?

Comment

We don't get any information, and that is why the information is missing.

Comment

Hello,

I think the T-F4V Problem in Frankfurt EDDF has been solved.

I tracked the airport for some days and think there are no / less jumping planes in my area, so I went back feeding.

Ralph

Comment

What has happened to the Frankfurt feed during the past few weeks?

Aircraft now move really quick, jump around, and start and stop etc.

Please can sombody take a look at this as it spoils the viewing.

Many thanks

aircraftenthusiast

Comment

Hy aircraftenthusiast,

I thought the problem was solved, I feed EDDF Data as T-EDDF2. I saw problems with T-FV4 because the feeded data with time lag.

So, the problem seems to be back.

Ralph

Comment

Working...
                          X