FR24 NOT WORKING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FR24 NOT WORKING

Hi. Any issues with FR24 today?? I have no map, no planes but CAN get the list of aircraft in the system. I have never had this happen before. Any ideas??

By the way, I am in Central Scotland with PLENTY of recievers around me. Could it be that a setting has changed somewhere on my PC??

Comment

Sorry everyone. Forget it. There is a problem when upgrading FIREFOX to version 12 from 11. Please, if you are going to upgrade Firefox, its best to uninstall the old one and install a freshly downloaded copy.

Comment

I have no issues with FF12 .. ?
        ENFB.net
        Radarstation KGVL

Comment

I am new to this forum so apologise if I am asking something rather than answering. I can get FR24 & have my settings done but I am unable to get the trail or any info in the left hand box. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen D View Post
            I am new to this forum so apologise if I am asking something rather than answering. I can get FR24 & have my settings done but I am unable to get the trail or any info in the left hand box. What am I doing wrong?
            Don't use Adblocker Programs and we don't recommend Internet Explorer.

Try using Google Chrome or Firefox.

Mike / Speedbird
            AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Working...
            X