Uploading with Planeplotter and ground traffic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charky View Post
    groundtraffic should come via Net1 or EDFY. we tested LSGG4/T-LSGG2. he gets the planes only at a small part at the beginning of the runway, but no taxiing.
    Can I stop T-EDFY1 because there is no change ?
    Yes I can see YELLOW1 coming from T-EDFY1 now. I think that ground traffic from T- feeders is temporarily blocked on the webpage right now as there is some kind of issue with data getting mixed up from T-feeders.

Comment

I had the same problem with Beast and PP some months ago. I fixed it by setting my PC clock accurate on time.

Comment

Originally posted by airport View Post
        I had the same problem with Beast and PP some months ago. I fixed it by setting my PC clock accurate on time.
        thank you, but the time is set hourly.
        the problem here is not the time, problem here is no planes on ground.

@Mike
        the setup is currently as follows:
        LSGG4/T-LSGG2 is uploading now via PP as Net1 and under T-LSGG2
        T-LSGG1 as usual, and usually no ground traffic
        to allow you to compare my data visually Im uploading as T-EDFY to FR24 and additionally to Planefinder, same receiver, same antenna, both via PP and groundtraffic at LSGG should be shown.
        good luck in searching.
        Karl
        http://www.liveatc.net/search/?icao=LSGG

Comment

I too have noticed this, I used to getplanes taxiing at EGSS on FR24 when secondary sharing was selected in PP secondary sharing, but since the last update this does not happen now.

Comment

Originally posted by Charky View Post
            @Mike
            the setup is currently as follows:
            LSGG4/T-LSGG2 is uploading now via PP as Net1 and under T-LSGG2
            T-LSGG1 as usual, and usually no ground traffic
            to allow you to compare my data visually Im uploading as T-EDFY to FR24 and additionally to Planefinder, same receiver, same antenna, both via PP and groundtraffic at LSGG should be shown.
            good luck in searching.
            Karl
            I would prefer if you only upload with one software, and fr24feed is prefered. There may be interference if you use different softwares together. As I wrote fr24feed works and uploads your ground traffic. It's only temporarily blocked on the webpage right now due too some technical issues. Fr24feed ground traffic should be visible on monday-tuesday again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              I would prefer if you only upload with one software, and fr24feed is prefered. There may be interference if you use different softwares together. As I wrote fr24feed works and uploads your ground traffic. It's only temporarily blocked on the webpage right now due too some technical issues. Fr24feed ground traffic should be visible on monday-tuesday again.
              No problem.
              Im uploading to FR24 currently using the fr24feed tool (2 pc's, 2 receiver, 2 antennas etc.). At the same time Im using PP to upload to planefinder to see the difference.
              I can try to contact LSGG4/T-LSGG2.
              btw: why this call changes of the uploaders. bringing a lot of confusion f.ex. in the chat.
              http://www.liveatc.net/search/?icao=LSGG

Comment

Working...
              X