X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• computer lockup

Hi
    can anyone help please
    I have been using fr24 for a while but just got a new pc and run into major problems now.
    Every time I start flightradar now I get the initial page to load but the main screen stays gray and nothing else if I click in the gray area I get a notification saying that a long script is running sometimes if I click the cancel script button I can get the map to come up but more often than not I get a lock up and the only solution is to reboot
    I am running win 7 64bit using ie9 I am also using virginmedia antivirus.
    I should add that this is what I was running on my old pc but not sure if security settings are the same (i'm not clever enough to figure some of it out )
    any ideas
    cheers

Hi.

Don't use Internet Explorer its not compatible.

Try Firefox or Google Chrome.
    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Flightradar24 is not supported with IE browser. FR24 uses java scripts very heavy, and IE can't handle this. Please use another browser. I personally recommend Google Chrome.

Comment

Thank you.
        I, too, suffered from the same problem. Google Chrome was the answer - infinitely better than IE.

Comment

Glad to see that's it not just me having issues with IE.It has been working fine up until recently.I now use Firefox.

Comment

Working...
          X