• Show
Clear All

• (EGMH) MD-11
    replied
    Amazing !!

Leave a comment:

• bga1
    replied
    The all new FR24 looks great! Notable improvement: the airport filter.
    Thanks Mike & all who contributed.

bga1

Leave a comment:

• loadmaster
    replied
    First class keep up the good work.I like the markers for the airports better the x marks the spot

Leave a comment:

• Cypress
    replied
    I like the new look. It's very contemporary!

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    The beta is now the official version of Flightradar24.com

Leave a comment:

• speedbird1960
    replied
    Hi Dennis and Mike.

Got it working now, i had forgotten to click on 'Aircraft labels' ( Doh!! )

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    250+ aircraft = no labels

less than 250 aircraft = labels

Zoomed in - 3 rows

Leave a comment:

• speedbird1960
    replied
    Originally posted by DennisC View Post
    In the airplane label I choose altitude&speed in row 2 and to/from in row 3 but none of them appears on the map.
    I use Firefox as my web browser.
    I tried it using Chrome, the Filter worked for Airport but no label for callsign.

12 Planes showing on the map and zoomed in, no labels.

I have just cleared the cache and cookies and did not make any difference.

Mike / Speedbird
    Last edited by speedbird1960; 2012-03-13, 08:15.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Labels is no difference from today's version

Labels will be displayed when there are
    less than 250 planes on map.
    Row #2 and #3 will only be displayed
    when zoomed in.

Leave a comment:

• DennisC
    replied
    In the airplane label I choose altitude&speed in row 2 and to/from in row 3 but none of them appears on the map.
    I use Firefox as my web browser.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    http://beta.flightradar24.com/ has been updated with some new design and features. Settings and filters now opens in new windows. You can add to/from as aircraft label. Playback control has improved. We plan to release the beta as the official version of Flightradar24 later this week!

Leave a comment:

• speedbird1960
    replied
    I think that there needs to be two 'pop out panels' like the ones illustrated below, because if you have selected an Aircraft you can not pause playback / advance or rewind the time or adjust the speed of playback without losing the Aircraft you where tracking. (Also you can not alter the playback speed without having to stop playback which results in losing the Aircraft that you where tracking.)

Or another option could be to have a minimize feature for the panel with the Aircraft photo and information on it.

The minimize feature could also incorporate the Padlock feature suggested by Online4 in post #10.
    "There should be some icon (maybe padlock), which could lock left panel. Now, when we surf through all airplanes, left panel (with airplane informations) is opening and closing all the times. It is little bit annoying."

Last edited by speedbird1960; 2012-03-02, 00:56.

Leave a comment:

• online4
    replied
    Originally posted by OFBleeker View Post
    FR24 team, Excellent!
    One suggestion (and I think it was mentioned by Hamish) the panel at left showing aircraft/flight details is now white with black characters, whereas it used to be dark with white characters; I think the original color scheme was better (the white panel is very bright and it makes it more difficult to keep track of other things). All else very nice indeed!
    I agree with that. White color on black background distracting eyes.
    And one more suggestion:
    There should be some icon (maybe padlock), which could lock left panel. Now, when we surf through all airplanes, left panel (with airplane informations) is opening and closing all the times. It is little bit annoying.

But all other stuff on beta version is simple the best!

Leave a comment:

• OFBleeker
    replied
    FR24 team, Excellent!
    One suggestion (and I think it was mentioned by Hamish) the panel at left showing aircraft/flight details is now white with black characters, whereas it used to be dark with white characters; I think the original color scheme was better (the white panel is very bright and it makes it more difficult to keep track of other things). All else very nice indeed!

Leave a comment:

• AIR_UK
    replied
    Looks very good
    Last edited by speedbird1960; 2012-02-19, 17:28. Reason: Fixed Smilley error

Leave a comment:

Working...
X