Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JustMe
    replied
    WOW, upon opening FR24 I was taken aback with the new BETA version, looks good huh!!!
    Looking forwards to using it when it is released in a few weeks.
    Jim ex YBSU1

Leave a comment:

• speedbird1960
    replied
    Originally posted by cybermusky View Post
    I will tryed to start beta flightradar24 but it's asking a pasword??,
    Beta is no longer active, please use: http://www.flightradar24.com/
    Last edited by speedbird1960; 2012-09-03, 20:41.

Leave a comment:

• cybermusky
    replied
    I will tryed to start beta flightradar24 but it's asking a pasword??,

Leave a comment:

• philguk
    replied
    Originally posted by speedbird1960 View Post
    The biggest news is that you can click on airports to get live arrival / departure boards.
    I LOVE this feature, BUT if I have any filters set and I try and "goto" a plane in the arrival/departure board I don't see it UNLESS it also matches my filters
    It'd be nice if that goto overrode the filter for just the selected aircraft - at least it would help if you could display the "flight details" screen on the left side as if I had selected the flight
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• lowi
    replied
    New version looking very good - and the new Airport-function is wonderful!
    Thank you so, so much!

Regards

Leave a comment:

• morski
    replied
    The new version of FR24 looks brilliant I think, well done to everyone that's involved with designing it, a massive improvement on the old version

Leave a comment:

• zak123
    replied
    WOW!!! I haven't been here in AGES and its changed so much in a good way. Love FR24 now, even better, it's just too good to beat now! How is everyone like speedbird, mike and scanhorse?

Leave a comment:

• Takatuka
    replied
    Please give me the "old" Version back!

Best Regards Takatuka

Leave a comment:

• daveH
    replied
    new FR24 is just awesome!...brilliant work you guys!...just super!...the airports data is absolutely cool)

Leave a comment:

• speedbird1960
    replied
    Yes it would be a good idea to have some reference to it not working with I.E.

This is whats on Flightradar24 / Facebook.

"We have received several reports last days that Flightradar24 doesn't perform well on some computers with Internet Explorer. Flightradar24.com depends heavily on Java Scripts. Internet Explorer is the slowest browser when it comes to handling Java Scripts. For that reason we do not recommend using Internet Explorer to view Flightradar24.

The fastest browser when it comes to handling Java Scripts is Google Chrome, so we recommend Chrome for best surf experience. There are also other browsers that can be used to watch Flightradar24.com, like Firefox, Opera and Safari.

You can download Google Chrome for free from https://www.google.com/chrome "

Melde dich bei Facebook an, um dich mit deinen Freunden, deiner Familie und Personen, die du kennst, zu verbinden und Inhalte zu teilen.
    Last edited by speedbird1960; 2012-03-16, 18:44.

Leave a comment:

• mandy-sam
    replied
    Yes I am using IE, but I've now tried it using Chrome and it does work fine so in future I will always use Chrome for this site

I know this probably isn't the correct place to ask, but could something not be put for this under the settings instead

Leave a comment:

• speedbird1960
    replied
    Hi Mandy-Sam.

I have just tried it using Firefox and Chrome it works fine, are you by any chance using Internet Explorer and if so try using a different browser as that one does not work very well with Flightradar24.

Mike / Speedbird

Leave a comment:

• mandy-sam
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Try "CTRL + r" two or three times so you get a fresh copy of or files, or just clean your cache.
    I have tried both of those and I still cannot get it back, why does the down arrow at the top of the page next to the jump to area box not work

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by mandy-sam View Post
    The new version is brilliant and far better than the previous one, but I've got a problem?

I clicked on the up arrow at the top of the page which removed the toolbar at the top with the clock on it, but when I pressed the down arrow button to get it back nothing happens. What do I do to solve this problem
    Try "CTRL + r" two or three times so you get a fresh copy of or files, or just clean your cache.

Leave a comment:

• mandy-sam
    replied
    Amazing!!!

The new version is brilliant and far better than the previous one, but I've got a problem?

I clicked on the up arrow at the top of the page which removed the toolbar at the top with the clock on it, but when I pressed the down arrow button to get it back nothing happens. What do I do to solve this problem

Leave a comment:

Working...
X