southwest around Toulouse,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• southwest around Toulouse,

I can't watch planes in southwest around Toulouse,why?

Perhaps it is because of this area has no coverage FR24

Ok, read this:

Hello all! Since last sunday, no aircraft is longer visible nearby Toulouse (France). Does anyone know what's happening?

Can anyone who know explain why there is a total absence of any apparent air traffic south and west of a line La Rochelle to Marseilles in France on the flightradar 24 , specifically over the Midi Pyrenees and Aquitaine region yet our sky is criss crossed by vapour trails and seems to be a main European Air crossroad for all

Bonjour je n'ai pas de chances !!! je viens de m'inscrire sur ce site et, lorsque je vais sur la page "Flight radar", les avions ne figurent pas sur la partie Sud Ouest de la France !!!! est ce j'aurais fait une fausse manip? Merci et bon dimanche
    Last edited by polaris; 2011-11-16, 02:25.
    LEST Radar - Observando el cielo de Galicia

Comment

Hello

LFBD (Bordeaux) Radar seems to run sometimes for 1 day and goes down again for several days. LFBO (Toulouse) radar is down since more than 1 month. Just before, I paid for the Android application but I cannot see the traffic above my home. Very unfortunate.
      I really would like to know who to contact in order to have informations about the management of these radars.

Comment

From FAQ
        Some receivers are online 24/7 and others are only online from time to time. There are many reasons why a receiver is offline. There can be a technical problems with the receiver, with the antenna, with the computer or with the Internet connection. There is also a possibility that the owner of the receiver has closed down his receiver. With over 500 receivers connected to the network, Flightradar24 cannot tell why different receivers are offline, and when they will be back online. If you want to be sure to have coverage in your area, buy a receiver and connect it to Flightradar24
        FR has no control over the uploaders. It is volunteer based.
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Ok. Thank you very much for the information.
          Hoping to see the traffic over my head very soon...

Comment

Originally posted by F-WWOW View Post
            Ok. Thank you very much for the information.
            Hoping to see the traffic over my head very soon...

Hi F-WWOW.

Maybe you and some friends could set up a Radar to cover your area,

Here is the guide on increasing cover: http://www.flightradar24.com/#!/increase_coverage.php

Mike / Speedbird
            AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Not surprised by your request. but I prefer to use my money for more usefull things than to buy a receiver. Also, I am not the owner of my home, just tenant. It should be difficult to obtain the autorization to put the big antenna.
              In second time, I would have to run a PC 24 hours a day and my wife should not appreciate that in deed...
              However, I promise to talk about that around me.

Comment

Originally posted by F-WWOW View Post
                Not surprised by your request. but I prefer to use my money for more usefull things than to buy a receiver. Also, I am not the owner of my home, just tenant. It should be difficult to obtain the autorization to put the big antenna.
                In second time, I would have to run a PC 24 hours a day and my wife should not appreciate that in deed...
                However, I promise to talk about that around me.
                No need for a large antenna to receive the signal, the receiver comes with a small value and the computer may not have to be 24 hours on, only time you want, this is voluntary, everyone does what they can.

On the right you can see the receiver antenna adb, I'm waiting for a bigger antenna.

LEST Radar - Observando el cielo de Galicia

Comment

Working...
                X