iPad2 - In app purchase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPad2 - In app purchase?

Hi All, I've got the Flightradar24 pro version and opted to install the model graphics using the in app purchase. The problem is I'm not sure what I've actually bought! Under the "plane set models" tab there is the option to select Yellow, white, dark or models. I'm assuming that I've bought the models option but if I select it I still see yellow planes displayed. I was expecting to see some sexy icons! Have I got this completely wrong? What have I actually purchased?
    Thanks and regards.

Anyone ??????

Comment

The in app purchase is different icons for different aircraft models.

Comment

Mike, thanks for your reply.

I thought that it must be, so how do I get them to display? I've definately paid for them!

Comment

Can you post a screenshot of your app?

Comment

I have recently upgraded to the excellent pro version its the best app ever.... I love it.
            My question is similar .... I purchased it on my iPhone 4s so I also get it to download on my ipad2.... But.
            I have just bought the plane model set on my iPhone and it looks cool so I thought it would be free now on my iPad but it's asking me to buy it again....is this right or do I have to sync it or back it up In iTunes.... I'm sure this is a very easy question to answer for someone out there who is helpful.

Kindest regards Paul t.

Comment

You never pay twice for the same purchase if you use the same Apple-ID.

Comment

Hello mike
                Nice to meet you and many thanks for the quick response .
                So if I click buy the model in-app purchase on my iPad I won't get charged again is that correct? Or will it take another £69p

Regards and once again thanks for such a quick reply

Comment

Hi...I have a similar prob with my iPhone 4s. Bought 'in app purchase'....only 69p.....but it doesnt do anything! Went to download again and it says 'already paid for....download again for free' Did that, no change! App itself is superb, but the 'in app' seems flaky!

Comment

The app is sold by Apple, so we cannot affect how it's presented. Apples policy is that you should only pay once if you use the same Apple-ID.

Comment

I have FR24 on my iPhone, my iPad & my iMac. I have found that by far, the best version is the one on my iMac. OK. Agreed, the screen is much larger. But I find the maps clearer, the planes easier to see. And a choice of 3 line captions by each plane. I opted for Registration, Flight number & Flight level. Plus. You can also have the planes logo for easier distant recognition.
                      If you desire. You can filter out all but one particular airline and you can also filter out all but one particular type of aircraft.
                      I just wish this particular version was available for the iPad.
                      Where's the profit in world peace? Or a cure for the common cold?

Comment

Any advice on how to configure this in-app purchase to actually work?

Tried 'settings' > 'plane set' > tick - 'models' yet the planes are all still same size and yellow!

Was going to go for the other in-app purchase, but until this one works I'm a bit reluctant.

Comment

Originally posted by pelledr View Post
                          Any advice on how to configure this in-app purchase to actually work?

Tried 'settings' > 'plane set' > tick - 'models' yet the planes are all still same size and yellow!

Was going to go for the other in-app purchase, but until this one works I'm a bit reluctant.
                          If you don't see the different models, please delete the app, restart phone and install again.

Comment

Today I bought the In app purchases for FR24, the model graphics and the arrival tables for my Ipad2. Apart from taking my money, absolutely nothing has changed apart from the Plane set now has models ticked and they are still yellow.

I have deleted the app, and reinstalled, still no change at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              If you don't see the different models, please delete the app, restart phone and install again.
                              Thanks for the response Mike.

Did as instructed, worked first time, no problem.

Purchased other 'in-app' too and that worked first time.

All-in-all, FR24 must now be the best app I have installed on my iPhone! Thanks again for help :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X