Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FR24 Map page with bold letters

Hi everyone,

Opened this morning FR24 to check out the arrivals at Amsterdam Schiphol, but it seems that in the tab MAP the lettering is in bold letters now, while when i click on the tab PLANES or SETTINGS the lettering is in a normal font. (not bold)

Does anybody else has this problem?

I work with Google Chrome to show this site.

Rgds, Ger
    Visit my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/307865168157/

Originally posted by Ger View Post
    Hi everyone,

Opened this morning FR24 to check out the arrivals at Amsterdam Schiphol, but it seems that in the tab MAP the lettering is in bold letters now, while when i click on the tab PLANES or SETTINGS the lettering is in a normal font. (not bold)

Does anybody else has this problem?

I work with Google Chrome to show this site.

Rgds, Ger
    Hi Ger.

I just checked it with Google Chrome and Firefox and did not find any problems.

Try a different browser to see if that fixes it.

Mike / Speedbird
    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

same here, no problems in Chrome or Firefox

Comment

There seems to be a bug in new Chrome 15 on Windows 7, that makes fonts look strange. I hope it will be solved in next update of Chrome.

Comment

Ah, sorry, misunderstanding from my side.

Yes, with Chrome 15 and Windows 7 the fonts within the web page (not the map itself !) are looking bold.

But once you change from the Map tab do a different one, the font changes:

Map:

Plane List:

Returning back to the Map tab, the font appears bold again. Seems to be a rendering issue in Chrome.

Comment

Font has changed - Google Chrome

Hi guys, I have a problem.
            I use Google Chrome as a browser. Yesterday, I opened flightradar as my 10th window, but it failed to load. I tried once more. Nothing happened. I reinstalled Chrome afterwards. It loaded well, but the font is quite different than usual. (see picture) What"s even more strange is that this happens only with the map section (when the symbols of aircrafts are loading). Other sections like Planes, Setting, etc. have the correct font. Do you guys know where the problem could be? (I tried on other browser or computer with chrome - both worked correctly)

Pictures: 1. Planes section in Chrome (correct font) 2. Map section in Chrome (WRONG font) 3. Map section in IE (CORRECT font)

Compare pitures 2. and 3. especially information on the left hand side. The wrong font is more thick.

Thanks for reply. :-)

Phil
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Filla; 2011-10-31, 18:20.

Comment

Hi Phil, welcome to the Forum.

Do you also have Windows 7, if so you would better using Firefox until the bug in Chrome is fixed.

Mike / Speedbird
              Last edited by speedbird1960; 2011-12-09, 22:55.
              AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

hi mike, thank you for editing my post

yes, i have Win 7

ok, will use firefox instead

Phil

Your welcome Phil.
                Last edited by speedbird1960; 2011-10-31, 18:59.

Comment

Is there a possiblity to inform Google Chrome about this bug?

Rgds, Ger

Comment

You can send a mail to the Chrome developer team. But i do not expect a big chance if only one single webpage is affected.

Maybe it's easier to change the layout for the developers of FR24 than getting it solved by Google.

The Chrome Dev channel has been updated to 12.0.742.21 for all platforms. This release contains fixes for a number of UI, performance, and s...

Comment

We have already looked on it, and there is no easy solution. The main FR24 programmer went on vacation this weekend and will be gone for another 2 weeks, so we cannot make any changes now.

Comment

I think, it's only a minor bug which does not affect the functionality of FR24.

I would not set a high priority to get it fixed.

Comment

Today Google released an updated version of Chrome that fixes the problem!

Comment

Just to inform you that i have sent a while ago a message to the Chrome developer team and tonight opened again Flightradar24 and the problem is gone. No more bold lettering on the Map page. Solved by the FR24 team or the Chrome team i don't know?
                            Thanks anyhow!

Rgds, Ger

Comment

Hi Ger, please read my post above

Comment

Working...
                              X