A380s missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A380s missing

Why don't I see any A380 in flightradar24?
    I searched for D-AIMA (3C65A1), 9V-SKB (76CD62), A6-EDH (8960E9), A6-EDB (8960E3), F-HPJA (39DB20), F-HPJB (39BD21) and F-HPJC (39BD22), but nothing to be found.
    Anybody who knoaws an answer to this?
    Stormy

Hi

At this moment I have Singapore Airline 9V-SKG Callsign: SIA317 Flightnr. SQ317 just a little est of the border Germany / Poland

attigliano
    T-EKCH5: Raspberry Pi 4-B (Buster) + FlightAware Pro Stick Plus + FlightAware 1090MHz Bandpass Filter Dark Blue + A3-ADS-B Antenna

Comment

Originally posted by attigliano View Post
      Hi

At this moment I have Singapore Airline 9V-SKG Callsign: SIA317 Flightnr. SQ317 just a little est of the border Germany / Poland

attigliano
      Seen it. Thanks for the reply and hint!

At the other hand I could see F-HPJC that should have taken off from CDG this afternoon.

I have been looking for this for several days now and there seems to be something not completely clear.

Thanks,
      Stormy

Comment

Singapore Airlines., SIA 333 A380 CDG -SIN usually passes over Frankfurt around 13:30 (midday)

Sorry didnt notice its Regn. the flight before it, alwaysinterest me., the 747 SIA25 FRA - SIN., As I
        travelled with this flight in 2000 enroute for AKL Auckland in NZ.

The SIA317 is the LHR-SIN A380
        David
        (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
        1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

Stormy,

Also, if you observe London Heathrow, everynight at approx 22:15BST. You will see Singapore 321 (SIA321), which is an A388 every night depart LHR for SIN.

Qantas 10 (QFA10) is an A388 most nights which takes off 20mins after the Singapore flight bound for Melbourne.

Hope this helps you further in spotting A380's

Kind regards,
          T-EGBB16

Hardware: NooElec DVB-T2 Dongle, Raspi Pi2 Mod B, 6dB Collinear Antenna, Nevis Pre-Amp & 1090mhz SAW Filter, 9mtrs WF100 Cable and 28ft Mast.
          Software: Rasbain Jessie Lite, FR24 Feeder, Dump1090mutab and VRS.
          Stats for Mar 18, 2016. Uptime:100%. Aircraft seen:2,012. Positions Reported:486,817. Maximum Distance:243nm (Stats provided by FR24)

Comment

update for Stormy at 1705BST

SIA318 is now on FR24 currently flying over Romania and this is the inbound flight to LHR, which then on turnaround is the SIA321 flight back to Sin. A/C type as stated above
            T-EGBB16

Hardware: NooElec DVB-T2 Dongle, Raspi Pi2 Mod B, 6dB Collinear Antenna, Nevis Pre-Amp & 1090mhz SAW Filter, 9mtrs WF100 Cable and 28ft Mast.
            Software: Rasbain Jessie Lite, FR24 Feeder, Dump1090mutab and VRS.
            Stats for Mar 18, 2016. Uptime:100%. Aircraft seen:2,012. Positions Reported:486,817. Maximum Distance:243nm (Stats provided by FR24)

Comment

Originally posted by Stormy View Post
              Why don't I see any A380 in flightradar24?
              Hi
              The two airlines with most A380 are Singapore Airline Callsign starting with SIA and Emirates Callsign starting with UAE.
              Singapore Airlines use A380 from Singapore (SIN) to London (LHR), Paris (CDG), Zürich (ZRH) and (SYD) (outside flightradar 24 Honkong and Tokio)
              Emirates use A380 from Dubai (DXB) to London (LHR) and Paris (CDG) maybe more.

attigliano
              T-EKCH5: Raspberry Pi 4-B (Buster) + FlightAware Pro Stick Plus + FlightAware 1090MHz Bandpass Filter Dark Blue + A3-ADS-B Antenna

Comment

attigliano.,

The two airlines with most A380 are Singapore Airline Callsign starting with SIA and Emirates Callsign starting with UAE.
                Singapore Airlines use A380 from Singapore (SIN) to London (LHR), Paris (CDG), Zürich (ZRH) and (SYD) (outside flightradar 24 Honkong and Tokio)

Not Quite., try checking Sydney on FR24 sometime.,and you might be lucky to see the A380 SIA from SIN - SYD
                (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
                1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

Air France operate a A380 to Paris-London at the moment:

Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

That was very very helpful and did solve a large question mark!
                    Thanks for all replies!!
                    Stormy

Comment

German Lufthansa is operating the D-AIMA (A380) frequently between FRA (Frankfurt) and Tokyo (NRT).

Approach was yesterday, landing in FRA should be today at around 2 PM

But as far as i can see, Lufthansa is still operating this route with the old B747 in addition to the A380. Unfortunately on the FRA Website you can't see, which one is currently used. The A380 was last seen yesterday on the trip to NRT, so it could be possible that today it is a 747 on the way back.

Comment

Hi magnum

To find A380 in the Lufthansa site can be a little tricky.
                        They use A380 3 times a week.
                        FRA - NRT on Sun, Tu and Fr
                        NRT - FRA on Mo, We and Sa

Comment

That's it. The plane leaves FRA yesterday (Friday) to NRT

Comment

Ah, clear sky, wind from east, the A380 should arrive from Narita today. Good chance to take some pictures of D-AIMA

Update: No, today it will be 'only' a B744
                            Last edited by magnum; 2010-06-27, 09:36.

Comment

Working...
                            X