• Show
Clear All

• kayak
    replied
    All working normally now.

Leave a comment:

• drjohn
    replied
    Hi Folks...I tried to get on but couldn't see any planes or airports over the last couple of days using Firefox and Internet Ex.....So tonight I checked again and still nothing.....So I updated Int Explorer and Firefox and downloaded all the Java and Flash updates and hey presto....Success and ain't I glad.......

Now for a question.....When will I be able to drag and drop the planes..??.........Ok.....It was just a thought....No need to growl.?

Regs DrJohn
    Last edited by drjohn; 2010-06-15, 00:02.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Due too repeated problems with our DNS hosting at godaddy, i have started to transfer our DNS hosting to another company. It make take up to 48 hours before all users will get the new DNS data. We will also upgrade from 2 to 6 DNS nameservers.

Leave a comment:

• Pelle900
    replied
    Yep, we are back even in Kosovo but there is definitely something going on in the networks.
    Slow links in Sweden has been reported and I also have had problems with other sites today.

Leave a comment:

• Krayzee
    replied
    Well you guys are lucky, I'm still having the same problems

Leave a comment:

• f.pier
    replied
    Now everything is OK, airplanes visible and night/day selector OK.
    Thank you guys for your replies

Leave a comment:

• kayak
    replied
    Originally posted by kayak View Post
    The same to me: let's hope in a tomorrow change
    Back again and it seems to me that the aircraft icons have become smaller. Maybe they're changing some preferences.

Leave a comment:

• kayak
    replied
    Originally posted by delcomp View Post
    Think I spoke to soon., Its back to No Planes again.
    The same to me: let's hope in a tomorrow change

Leave a comment:

• delcomp
    replied
    Think I spoke to soon., Its back to No Planes again.

Leave a comment:

• delcomp
    replied
    Kayak..,

Also the same by me., Got FR24 back on my Computer A OK!.
    Guess new DNS have been uploaded
    I think a lot of people will be thankful for that..!

Leave a comment:

• kayak
    replied
    Originally posted by kayak View Post
    Unable to see airplane icons and airport locations; all other functions seem to work ok.
    Clicking on the left down corner of the label I obtain all the standard informations about the flight.
    Using Windows XP and Firefox 3.6.3.
    If I recall properly the problems arised after latest Windows Update but I'm not sure.
    In Windows Internet Explorer shows only the bare map.
    I don't what happened but it's working normally now, doing nothing

Leave a comment:

• jlivers
    replied
    Changing DNS server to IP: 8.8.8.8 solved my problem! Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    You can set your own DNS servers in windows or your router. There are thousands of DNS-servers around the world, but i don't which of them are updated and which are not. I know that Google has a DNS server on IP: 8.8.8.8, but it may have old DNS-entries.

Leave a comment:

• jlivers
    replied
    I have seen two proposed corrective actions so far:
    1) Change DNS server
    2) ipconfig/flushdns

I dont know how to change dns server and I am not sure if I should run ipconfig /flushdns (maybe that's the magic trick?)

Please advice exactly what to do.

For information I copy my message from the closed thread here:

I have also lost some airplanes, but I can see some. When I select the Airplane Callsign filter, I see many callsigns, but only a few airplane symbols. I think the problems started yesterday when I changed the filtering from Normal to Big airplane symbols. When I click on an airplane to see its tail line, the airplane disappears on the next update of the screen but the tail line remains. If I then click on another airplane, the first one re-appears! I use Windows XP and Google Chrome browser. Norway based.

Leave a comment:

• mlhifi
    replied
    A few people are having this problem... I do not know enough to figure out what to do when a DNS problem arises. When is an update likely or can I force an update?

Mike

Leave a comment:

Working...
X