I lost the map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by f.pier View Post
    Same problem here, either with Firefox or Opera.
    I can see callsigns but no airplanes.
    Is it related with new flash version?
    I too am having the same problem. No airport marker and no aircraft icons. The callsigns are there and I can click on them to bring up the info by clicking either the first or second letter of the callsign. Was working fine a couple of days ago, what changed? !

I'm using Firefox 3.6.3 and haven't updated anything recently.

Confused

Chris

Comment

i,m with google chrome never had any problems what so ever

Comment

Same thing here from Kosovo.

Google maps is OK but no planes and airports using Chrome
        IE8 hangs on /images/logo.png for 1 minute and then shows an empty google map in the same manner as Chrome but the difference is that it's very slow everything.

Comment

I realized that the night/day selector doesn't work, too. Same thing using Firefox 3.6.3, Opera 10.10 and Chromium 5.0.375.38 (46659) Ubuntu

Which OS are you using? I have Linux Ubuntu 10.4
          Last edited by f.pier; 2010-06-13, 18:14.

Comment

Win7 and it has been working flawless until now.

Tried a win2003 server with IE6 in Sweden just now, same probb's but that IE session hangs like hell.

Definitely this is a problem on the flightradar page....

Comment

i,m on vista never lost the map yet i see he plane icon and callsign every time and am on this site daily

Comment

Originally posted by f.pier View Post
                I realized that the night/day selector doesn't work, too. Same thing using Firefox 3.6.3, Opera 10.10 and Chromium 5.0.375.38 (46659) Ubuntu

Which OS are you using? I have Linux Ubuntu 10.4
                I'm using WinXP

Comment

One link in the info-square suffers DNS error: www.flight24.com

I also notice that still after some minutes when I move the mouse over the info square I see a text at the bottom of Chrome "Resolving host" so there is a DNS problem that creates this.

For you who have it working, does a ipconfig /flushdns bring you to the same result as the rest of us?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    FR24 doesn't use Java, so it must be something else. Have you deleted your cookies?
                    The www.flightradar24.com page uses PLENTY of javascripts when I "inspect elements" in Chrome. They all belong to Google.

Comment

Javascript and Java are two completely different things. FR24 do not use Java or Flash. FR24 only use Javascript/Ajax.

Java is a programing language, which means it is used for making computer programs as well as many other things.
                      Javascript is a browser scripting language, it is used to enhance web sites.

People who don't see the planes seems to have some kind of DNS problem.

Comment

in the updated thread link the top one says map, but no planes or airports click on to it no thread found problem??

Comment

strange its now gone

Comment

No problems here. Everything working perfectly.

I am using; Windows Vista with Firefox 3.6.3
                            T-EGBB16

Hardware: NooElec DVB-T2 Dongle, Raspi Pi2 Mod B, 6dB Collinear Antenna, Nevis Pre-Amp & 1090mhz SAW Filter, 9mtrs WF100 Cable and 28ft Mast.
                            Software: Rasbain Jessie Lite, FR24 Feeder, Dump1090mutab and VRS.
                            Stats for Mar 18, 2016. Uptime:100%. Aircraft seen:2,012. Positions Reported:486,817. Maximum Distance:243nm (Stats provided by FR24)

Comment

Pelle900.,

When you think itis a FR24 Problem...,Then how do you account for this..:

On my Laptop the FR24 is A OK.!

On my Computer, the Plane symbols are missing.

If the problem was by FR24., Then I would not be able to get it OK on my Laptop

David
                              (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
                              1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

PS.

On computer the screen dosnt darken also the adjustment slider is also not there
                                (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
                                1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

Working...
                                X