X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mlhifi
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike View Post
    mlhifi, if you read page 3 and 4 in this thread this is exactly what is discussed and i have written on page 3 in this thread that this is a DNS problem. You have to change DNS or just wait for an update of your DNS servers.
    Sorry Mike, I did not see that and I did search for this problem using several keywords but nothing showed up!

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    mlhifi, if you read page 3 and 4 in this thread this is exactly what is discussed and i have written on page 3 in this thread that this is a DNS problem. You have to change DNS or just wait for an update of your DNS servers.

Leave a comment:

• mlhifi
    replied
    Originally posted by Krayzee View Post
    I too am having the same problem. No airport marker and no aircraft icons. The callsigns are there and I can click on them to bring up the info by clicking either the first or second letter of the callsign. Was working fine a couple of days ago, what changed? !

I'm using Firefox 3.6.3 and haven't updated anything recently.

Confused

Chris
    Same here... using Windows 7 and Firefox 3.6.3

It was fine just 2 or 3 days ago. I have tried on 3 computers in the house, but all the same.

I don't think this is related, but "http://data.flight24.com" is down...

Regards,

Mike

Leave a comment:

• mlhifi
    replied
    No planes or airports!

Rather annoyingly, MY thread titled as above, has been closed by an administrator because a "a thread already exists"! No it doesn't... this one is different!!

MY problem, and that of a few others I gather before I was "closed down" rather rudely, is the map IS present, but no aircraft or airports are showing!

The problme did NOT exist 2 days ago... 3 PC's are showing the same problem; all running Windows 7 and Firefox v3.6.3

Can anyone shed any light on this matter?

(I do NOT like being cut-off in mid-flow thank you Mike!)

Regards,
    Mike L

Leave a comment:

• kayak
    replied
    Unable to see airplane icons and airport locations; all other functions seem to work ok.
    Clicking on the left down corner of the label I obtain all the standard informations about the flight.
    Using Windows XP and Firefox 3.6.3.
    If I recall properly the problems arised after latest Windows Update but I'm not sure.
    In Windows Internet Explorer shows only the bare map.

Leave a comment:

• delcomp
    replied
    PS.

On computer the screen dosnt darken also the adjustment slider is also not there

Leave a comment:

• delcomp
    replied
    Pelle900.,

When you think itis a FR24 Problem...,Then how do you account for this..:

On my Laptop the FR24 is A OK.!

On my Computer, the Plane symbols are missing.

If the problem was by FR24., Then I would not be able to get it OK on my Laptop

David

Leave a comment:

• Responder
    replied
    No problems here. Everything working perfectly.

I am using; Windows Vista with Firefox 3.6.3

Leave a comment:

• retro11
    replied
    strange its now gone

Leave a comment:

• retro11
    replied
    in the updated thread link the top one says map, but no planes or airports click on to it no thread found problem??

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Javascript and Java are two completely different things. FR24 do not use Java or Flash. FR24 only use Javascript/Ajax.

Java is a programing language, which means it is used for making computer programs as well as many other things.
    Javascript is a browser scripting language, it is used to enhance web sites.

People who don't see the planes seems to have some kind of DNS problem.

Leave a comment:

• Pelle900
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike View Post
    FR24 doesn't use Java, so it must be something else. Have you deleted your cookies?
    The www.flightradar24.com page uses PLENTY of javascripts when I "inspect elements" in Chrome. They all belong to Google.

Leave a comment:

• Pelle900
    replied
    One link in the info-square suffers DNS error: www.flight24.com

I also notice that still after some minutes when I move the mouse over the info square I see a text at the bottom of Chrome "Resolving host" so there is a DNS problem that creates this.

For you who have it working, does a ipconfig /flushdns bring you to the same result as the rest of us?

Leave a comment:

• Krayzee
    replied
    Originally posted by f.pier View Post
    I realized that the night/day selector doesn't work, too. Same thing using Firefox 3.6.3, Opera 10.10 and Chromium 5.0.375.38 (46659) Ubuntu

Which OS are you using? I have Linux Ubuntu 10.4
    I'm using WinXP

Leave a comment:

• retro11
    replied
    i,m on vista never lost the map yet i see he plane icon and callsign every time and am on this site daily

Leave a comment:

Working...
X