Flightradar 24 site and facebook "like button"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flightradar 24 site and facebook "like button"

Everytime I start Fr24 and /or click on a plane, two new tabs with the famous "like button" are popping up. Anybody knows what´s going on there? I have to add that I dislike facebook in general.

Thanks + regards, UH

Originally posted by UHH View Post
    Everytime I start Fr24 and /or click on a plane, two new tabs with the famous "like button" are popping up. Anybody knows what´s going on there? I have to add that I dislike facebook in general.

Thanks + regards, UH
    Hi, welcome to the Forum.

I have just tried it using Firefox and had no problems, you could try clearing cache and cookies. ( Note any settings you have will have to be re-done. )

Hope this helps.

Mike / Speedbird
    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Thank you Mike, done it but the problem persists. In Iexplorer though everything works fine, which makes me believe that this is a firefox issue (using 7.01). Meanwhile new tabs with the like button keep popping up while I have the FR24 site open w/o any action.

best regards, UHH/Ullrich

Comment

Thank you Mike, done it but the problem persists. In Iexplorer though everything works fine, which makes me believe that this is a firefox issue (using 7.01). Meanwhile new tabs with the like button keep popping up while I have the FR24 site open w/o any action.

best regards, UHH/Ullrich
        Hi UHH,

I have heard that people have complaining about Firefox's recent update to 7.01, I am running Firefox beta 8.0.

If you have problems with I.E or Firefox. try safari it works really well with FR24.

Mike / Speedbird
        Last edited by speedbird1960; 2011-10-08, 16:25.
        AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Thanks, will do, rgds UHH

Comment

Thanks + regards, UH
            Have you try to reload the page with CTRL+r (twice) ?
            Can you send or post a screenshot?

Comment

Working...
            X