Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDDM2 - Radar off

Good morning!

The radar "EDDM2" is offline. So I don't see the planes with "EDDM3" so good. Can you say me
    if there is special that the radar "EDDM2" are offline?

Best wishes,
    airportmucfan

Hi and very Welcome
    If you look and read the About section
    I hope you can find that many reasons
    could appear that makes planes and radars to go on and off
    and all radars are private contributors, mostly on 24/7 basis

Learn more about how Flightradar24 works, where we have coverage and how to increase it in your area

Last week Flightradar24.com had coverage over my house, but not any more. Why?

http://www.flightradar24.com/#!/about.php
    http://www.airliners.net/aviation-news/ http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/?JavaScript=1&search=air
    http://www.liveatc.net/search/?icao=EKCH
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXYBh_ut-fo&feature ...düüüse Im Sauseschritt

Comment

Hey!

Thank you for the answer!

Yes, but the owner from the EDDM2 is in this Forum too so I can get a answer from him here.

Comment

EDDM2 is online again and I can see the planes better! Thanks for the quick service! :-)

Comment

Hi Everyone,

EEDM2 was running low on virtual memory, as a result of that crashed.

Thanks to airportmucfan who informed me about EDDM2 being offline.

I do check regularly if EEDM2 is online, however sometimes I forget to do so for several days as I am busy with other things.

To help me bring the radar online ASAP it is really appreciated if someone like airportmucfan notifies me about the issues in case I miss it.

Thanks again.
          Last edited by All-Seeing-Pie; 2011-09-20, 20:01.

Comment

Hey All-Seeing-Pie,

leider geht die PM-Funktion nicht, also wende ich mich nun nochmal so an dich. Machst du gerade Wartungsarbeiten am Radar/PC, weil seit heute EDDM nicht mehr so gut abgedeckt ist?

Please use English in this part of the Forum. (Google Translate used, Mike / Speedbird)
            Unfortunately, the PM function is not, so I turn to you again so now. Will you just servicing the radar / PC because since today EDDM no longer covered as well?

Viele Grüße,
            Mike
            Last edited by speedbird1960; 2012-08-02, 21:32. Reason: English added

Comment

The feeding software crashed.

Seeing it work for several weeks without an issue and then crashing right after a new version has been installed makes one wonder...

I have just restarted the system. T-EDDM1 should be back in a few minutes. Thanks for reaching out to me airportmucfan.

Comment

Originally posted by All-Seeing-Pie View Post

Seeing it work for several weeks without an issue and then crashing right after a new version has been installed makes one wonder...

I have just restarted the system. T-EDDM1 should be back in a few minutes. Thanks for reaching out to me airportmucfan.
                You Welcome!
                Thank you for the informaion. Unfortunatly we have no PM. I write to you pvt when we have PM once again. Ok?

Wishes,
                Mike

Comment

Originally posted by All-Seeing-Pie View Post

It works again! Thank you a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I can have a watching eye to EDDM again ;-) Have a nice weekend!

Comment

Hey All-Seeing-Pie!

As we said, here the information that EDDM don't works...

Thank you! Merry Christmas!

Mike

Comment

Hi Mike,

Thanks for notifying me.

EDDM1 (fromer EDDM2) is back online. The PC went into holidays already. I pulled him back into slavery :-)

Merry Christmas

Comment

Hey!

One more time EDDM1 is offline! Thank you for the fast service last time!

Have a nice weekend!

Mike

Comment

Hi Mike,

You know what? I have migrated the system to a new PC today and the downtime shouldn't had been longer than 15 minutes. Was it actually down at the time you wrote above entry? It should't had been as the migration was finished about 2 hours before. Unless there is something wrong with the new machine, it shouldn't had been offline today, apart of the migration time. I am constantly monitoring it and haven't seen any hick-ups yet. I will keep monitoring more closely than usual.

Thanks for letting me know by the way

Comment

Hey All-Seeing-Pie,

I have a question EDDM2 works but EDDM1 with ground traffic not. Can you check if there is problem with the system?

Thank you!
                            Mike

Comment

Thanks Mike.

Basestation crashed.

Since I migrated to a new PC things don't seem to be as stable as they used to be. I need to find the root cause of this.

It should be up and running again. Please keep sending me error reports. The PC is running and even LAN indicator is blinking and yet it is not sending andy data through. So it is difficult for me to see if basestation and feeding software is actually up and running unless I look at the desktop.

Comment

Working...
                              X