Historical data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Historical data

Hi, I'm a researcher working on a project involving the detection of aircraft contrails and FR24 seems like a very useful resource for monitoring aircraft movements.
    Is it possible to download the historical position data that's available? I know that I can use the data.flight24.com webpage - but that doesn't provide quite what I'm interested in. It'd be great to be able to access a database of lat/lon positions of all flights (in Europe) for each day at, say, 2 minute intervals. I guess you store these somewhere as you have the replay feature that lets you examine the sky for up to 14 days previously...

I realise it'd be a massive task to make this public, so if that's not possible then even just a few days worth of position data would be very useful to me.
    feel free to reply here or to PM me if you'd like more information.
    Thanks!

I was also wondering about historical data - you can see information for the past two weeks using the links when you select a flight - what actually happens to the lder data? Is it archived or merely deleted?

Comment

Historical flight data for specific locations

Hi there! I am interested in quite similar information.
      Is it somehow possible to get data for air traffic over a certain location (GPS-coordinates for instance) over a certain period of time? Is it somehow possible to access the database for research purposes?
      Thanks a lot in advance for replies!
      Kind regards, Jonas

Comment

Working...
      X