Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black hole over SW France

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Black hole over SW France

    Can anyone who know explain why there is a total absence of any apparent air traffic south and west of a line La Rochelle to Marseilles in France on the flightradar 24 , specifically over the Midi Pyrenees and Aquitaine region yet our sky is criss crossed by vapour trails and seems to be a main European Air crossroad for all traffic to the iberian Penninsular, West Affrica and South America Sometimes there are more than 12 trails visible. We have our own Main airports at Bordeaux, Toulouse, Bergerac, Agen, Carcasonne,Perpignan to name a few. Seems odd.

  • #2
    Originally posted by frenchman View Post
    Can anyone who know explain why there is a total absence of any apparent air traffic south and west of a line La Rochelle to Marseilles in France on the flightradar 24 , specifically over the Midi Pyrenees and Aquitaine region yet our sky is criss crossed by vapour trails and seems to be a main European Air crossroad for all traffic to the iberian Penninsular, West Affrica and South America Sometimes there are more than 12 trails visible. We have our own Main airports at Bordeaux, Toulouse, Bergerac, Agen, Carcasonne,Perpignan to name a few. Seems odd.
    Hi welcome to the Forum, we had this problem the other day and it seems to be a problem with the Radar: LFBD that feeds area. ( It did come back on the day it happened, maybe they have P.C. problems. )

    Here is the thread about the problem:
    http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...%28francais%29

    Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

    Mike / Speedbird
    Last edited by speedbird1960; 2011-10-28, 12:29.
    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi
      Meanwhile if the problem arise again
      you could use our Collegue in Toulouse radar
      to see the local trafic

      http://www.radar-toulouse.fr/?page_id=398
      http://www.airliners.net/aviation-news/ http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/?JavaScript=1&search=air
      http://www.liveatc.net/search/?icao=EKCH
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXYBh_ut-fo&feature ...düüüse Im Sauseschritt

      Comment


      • #4
        Bonjour, Tks, will standby and await the fix. I am looking fwd to my membership.
        Originally posted by speedbird1960 View Post
        Hi welcome to the Forum, we had this problem the other day and it seems to be problem with the Radar: LFBD that feeds area. ( It did come back on the day it happened, maybe they have P.C. problems. )

        Here is the thread about the problem:
        http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...%28francais%29

        Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

        Mike / Speedbird

        Comment


        • #5
          Bonjour, Tks, wil standby and await the fix but in the mean time will check with toulouse and bordeaux as you suggest.
          Originally posted by scanhorse View Post
          Hi
          Meanwhile if the problem arise again
          you could use our Collegue in Toulouse radar
          to see the local trafic

          http://www.radar-toulouse.fr/?page_id=398
          Last edited by speedbird1960; 2011-08-12, 12:10.

          Comment

          Working...
          X