Google chrome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google chrome

Having just purchased flightlevel pro on my android tablet pc, I noticed when compairing it to my windows 7 powered netbook using google chrome web browser, that the netbook only showed a fraction of the aicraft showed on my android.
    A quick swap on google chrome to microsoft explorer revealed that the google chrome web browser restricts the number of aircraft shown on flightlevel 24 to about half, especially when comparing to microsoft explorer software and flight24 pro apps.
    You could say that using google chrome is like using the free version of flight radar 24 on the android, but without an opportunity to pay your way to full capabilities.

Not sure whether this has already been discussed, but this post will serve as a notice to those using google chrome.

Having used google chrome for 3 months I have missed out on half the traffic that would have been visible on my explorer web browser.

Hi Photons.

This could be down settings in Google Chrome, go to tools and check that zoom is set at 100%.

I managed to recreate the your problem by setting the zoom at 144%.

Hope this helps.

Mike / Speedbird
    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

There is no limit in chrome or any other browser in number of shown aircraft, but i think that new releases of Flightradar24 for iOS and Android may have a limit off about 300/500 objects to improve stability and speed.

Comment

Working...
      X