Beta features not showing up for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta features not showing up for me

Received the email about the new beta version of the site, but when I would click the link and go to it, none of the new features showed up. In order to get it working, I had to copy and paste the link from the email, and then edit the link and shorten it to the following:

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Works great now!
    Last edited by kb0npw; 2023-03-08, 18:29.

Similar situation, received an email about the new open beta version.
    The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

But every time I use the link, it redirects to the older version.
    Strange?

Comment

Same to me but if I use inprivate window so beta version works well.

Comment

I've also noticed that I cannot get it to load on Firefox at all yet. I run 3 external 32 inch monitors with my laptop and the one with Edge browser loaded it up okay, but the main laptop screen with Firefox refuses to load beta, even if I use the shortened URL.

Comment

It works here but there are issues, not all planes showing, my radar displaying the wrong planes - these things I don't mind as it's a beta version.

Tried the new filtering and it's much improved thank you - but not enough. Really should be able to select NOT. For example, you can now select an airport eg FRA, then you can sub select, I would like to see everything except the home stuff so I'd like to see everything apart from D-*.
          To get around it I could select a few airlines instead except that option isn't there you can only sub select;
          Reg
          Squawk
          Callsign
          Radar

Feeding FR24 since 11/09/13

Comment

Didn't work in here either, but AFTER I accepted all the cookies it started to work ...

Comment

Now something odd is happening on the normal internet version, been going on since early morning UK time. When I'm logged in aircraft update is jerky around every nine seconds. When I logout plane updates revert to real time as normal.
              Tried clearing cache etc but no change.
              Mobile version ok.

Comment

I've finally found the issue. The beta reset many of my settings mainly those in the visibility section. The animated aircraft was turned off, as was airport pushpins. It was the former that was causing the issue.

Comment

Nice that your issue solved, there's so many settings in the apps that it takes a little time to clear it out ...

Comment

Working...
                  X