Adding airports for my.flightadar24.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding airports for my.flightadar24.com

A lot of new airports open up in Australia, mostly minesites, but a lot are also commercial airports. All the airports I fly to are Certified Aerodromes, but are missing. Some of them have incorrect data, and it seems that the process to get them added, or updated takes weeks or even months. I'm still waiting for my last few requests to have them updated.

YKLC/KCI Koolan Island Central, the map shows the wrong data, it shows KON Airport in Indonesia somewhere, not Western Australia.
    YKAR/KQR - Karara Airport.
    YWBR/WBT Warburton Airport
    YFTA Forrestania Airport

I wish there was a way on the website to submit these additions and updates, and also an app for this.

Any update?

Comment

support@fr24.com
      Editor

Comment

Originally posted by numloxx View Post
        A lot of new airports open up in Australia, mostly minesites, but a lot are also commercial airports. All the airports I fly to are Certified Aerodromes, but are missing. Some of them have incorrect data, and it seems that the process to get them added, or updated takes weeks or even months. I'm still waiting for my last few requests to have them updated.

YKLC/KCI Koolan Island Central, the map shows the wrong data, it shows KON Airport in Indonesia somewhere, not Western Australia.
        YKAR/KQR - Karara Airport.
        YWBR/WBT Warburton Airport
        YFTA Forrestania Airport

I wish there was a way on the website to submit these additions and updates, and also an app for this.
        The only airports that can be updated in the database would be KCI and KQR. WBT is not a valid IATA code today, only airports that have a valid IATA and ICAO code are added with some requirement by the FR24 folks.

Comment

Working...
        X