“Validating previous purchases” on launch app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “Validating previous purchases” on launch app

Recently my annual subscription was renewed and with that I started receiving a popup on every startup of my iOs app, stating “validating previous purchases”. This has never happened before and it is becoming annoying.

Why has this popup suddenly popped up and is it only me, or are more people experiencing this?

As seen on this screenshot.

I’ve just noticed that this message also interrupts any alert that I get. When I get an alert, e.g. squawk 7700, and click on it, this same message pops up and prevents the app from going to the selected aircraft.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Oh wow! I thought I was the only having this problem. It started happening since January when the subscription renewed through iTunes. I've been trying to sort this with FR24 via a support ticket, but honestly, they don't seem interested in fixing it or it is affecting a small amount of people, so they are not prioritizing it. Last reply from them was a few days ago asking me if the new app update sorted the problem -- it didn't sort it.

What's worse -- ever since this issue started, I am also unable to use the service on 3 devices simultaneously (I'm on Gold subscription), as it logs me out of one device and I log in to another, even though I've been using only 3 devices.

As the OP noted, this never happened before and only started with the subscription renewal.

Has anyone been able to fix this at all?

Comment

Very weird, yeah.

Support came back to me with an attempt to work around it, but it didn’t work.

What I also told them, was that logging out completely and even from the appstore, the problem was gone up to the moment that I logged in with my own credentials in the app. Not logging in though, will give a message to register or log in.

Comment

I have the same problem. Has anyone been able to resolve this issue?

Comment

Working...
          X