Weird issues with my account - logging in and subscription plan level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird issues with my account - logging in and subscription plan level

Hey folks, hoping for a bit of advice here please...

So I've had a FR24 account for a while now. Today I've set up a new ADS-B receiver.

On the webpage, no matter which of my laptops I use, I am unable to log in, as the site says either my email address or password are incorrect. I have tried resetting my password, which says it has worked, but the new password is still not accepted. My email address must be correct, as it's this email address I've used to reset my password.

However, if I click on the green 'Try free for 7 days' button, and then click on the 'Basic' option, my account displays. I can then click on the silhouette (account) button next to the clock at the top right of the page, click 'My data sharing' and it shows my account as being Online with my radar key displayed.

In terms of my subscription plan level, it shows as Basic on the 'My data sharing' page, and as Basic (feeder) on the 'Available Features' tab. Neither of which are correct, as I should be a Business user now that I'm sharing data.

The other weird thing is that I also have the FR24 iOS app, and in there my subscription plan is shown as Business!

I've logged a ticket with FR24 Support, but I know that may take a few days to be answered. Hence asking on the forum.

Any advice would be gratefully received!
Working...
X