Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do I turn off notifications for a flight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do I turn off notifications for a flight?

A while back (at last 12 months ago... perhaps longer) I set up a notification for whenever a specific U-2 plane took off. It was kinda fun to have my phone and Apple Watch send me a 'ping' whenever this NASA high atmospheric research plane took off... whether it was from my local airfield or another place in the world.

...but now I am getting tired of getting notifications every couple days when the plane is taking off. And for the life of me, I can't figure out where in the iOS or website to go and delete this. It makes me wonder if this was a function available to me months ago, but perhaps is only available to people higher than my current Silver tier account (so I have lost the ability to access the UI where I originally set it up). I have also looked at the Bookmarks section of the webpage... but the list is empty. I am not quite sure where else to check.

Anything that people can think of to share would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by gschroder; 2022-08-29, 20:04.

I found it!

(sorry for adding "junk mail" to the forum list.) It was set up in the iOS app as a 'custom alert'. I have managed to delete it now.

Comment

Working...
    X