Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info Strips have appeared in top left of screen

Hello,

I have just noticed that some information strips have appeared in the top left corner of my FR24 radar view screen. They are 'Most Tracked Flights', 'Bookmarks', 'Statistics', 'Tweets' & 'Blog Posts'.

I don't remember them being there before, but I don't really want them showing. I know that I can temporarily remove them by clicking anywhere on the map, but of course they keep coming back. Is there a setting anywhere to change the default view to not showing them please?

Been there for quite some time now.

(Feb 2021) https://www.flightradar24.com/blog/t...htradar24-com/

In this video we take an in-depth look at the Settings button and everything you can do with it on Flightradar24.

In view settings, you can turn the extra panels off.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Thanks for that, and especially for the link to the video which shows where view settings are adjusted. (I'd been clicking where it says 'View' in the top right corner, which obviously didn't work.)

But...

Comparing what I'm seeing under the Settings > Misc tab, I don't seem to be able to see any of the toggles for the unwanted info panels.

Here is what is on the video:-

Screenshot 2022-08-01 at 16.21.01.png
      Which looks straightforward enough.

And here is what mine looks like:-

Screenshot 2022-08-01 at 16.22.10.png

None of the toggles shown in the video to remove the info panels are present in the latter screen shot of my actual FR24 display, only various switches for choosing units.

I have scrolled all the way down as far as it will go, and they still do not appear.

Comment

Okay, I have sorted it. I discovered that the options to display the info panels were under the 'widgets' button on my FR24 page, and not under the View > Misc tab as per the video.

Happy now.

Comment

Working...
        X