No Traffic in & out of EXETER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Traffic in & out of EXETER

I live in Taunton ..I see pleanty of traffic flying to Bristol and cardiff but although I see planesn flying over my house between 5&15000ft ..nothing appears on flight radar ? its exctly the sam eon radarvirtuel
    I know the planes are there as I can see them on ...as an example the departure board from Edinburgh and the arrivals board at Exeter. SO why dont I see them on the screen? i dont think its a coverage issue as I can se inbound planes from berry head

Any info much appreciated

thank you

Maybe they're FlyBe and don't transmit positional data?
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by G4UVZ View Post
      I live in Taunton ..I see pleanty of traffic flying to Bristol and cardiff but although I see planesn flying over my house between 5&15000ft ..nothing appears on flight radar ? its exctly the sam eon radarvirtuel
      I know the planes are there as I can see them on ...as an example the departure board from Edinburgh and the arrivals board at Exeter. SO why dont I see them on the screen? i dont think its a coverage issue as I can se inbound planes from berry head

Any info much appreciated

thank you
      Have you read this?
      http://www.flightradar24.com/about.php

Comment

Yes they are predominantly Flybe...do we know why Flybe dont play?..or if they will in the future?
        Thanks

Adrian

Comment

ModeS ADS-B is an non-mandatory, additional cost option.

Maybe FlyBe doesn't think its worth the extra cost just to keep us happy.
          Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

i would love to see flybe with the ADS-B transmitters as i live near exeter and flybe is probaly my most favourite airline

Comment

Working...
            X