Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Map View, turn-on or see the Radar Code/Source for each aircraft? Map of Stations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Map View, turn-on or see the Radar Code/Source for each aircraft? Map of Stations?

I can't seem to find where to see the source for each aircraft. I can set a filter for my own feed under "Radar", but where do I get a list or map of stations?

It generated too many 'why can't I see my radar code ever used' complaints. So seems it has been removed last update.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

How about a map or something? I have contacts at many high-level sites and I could see if coverage is needed.

Comment

Nope. Rely on people just submitting the receiver request option and denying based on their own statistics.

Users can only narrow that down by watching areas for los of signals
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

The data frame that makes the FR24 front page may be a composite of several different feeders. So how do you choose which one?
          F-KDAG1

Comment

Working...
          X