Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teeeye81
    replied
    I’m new here and can’t start my own thread so I’ll leave this here.
    I keep getting a ‘ filter and visibility settings have been temporarily disabled. Tap to restore.’

it keeps coming back. Gold member using an iPad 6th gen

thanks
    Tom

Leave a comment:

• MargaretFR24
    replied
    Originally posted by Fat Blob View Post

Yes same for me, but initially the page loads at "nuke" brightness, then after 1 second changes to your local brightness setting, so I think something is still broken as it never used to do and just load at your local brightness setting straight away toni
    Sorry to hear that! It might be a cache issue, please clear the cache and cookies from your browser or try Incognito mode. I checked with the team, we haven't seen any other report after we released the fix for this issue.
    Let me know if this worked, if not please contact support at support@fr24.com

Have a lovely day!

Leave a comment:

• Fat Blob
    replied
    Originally posted by Junkers52 View Post
    Today it looks fine. All my bookmarks (with level 12 & 13) are displaying the planes in good yellow color
    Yes same for me, but initially the page loads at "nuke" brightness, then after 1 second changes to your local brightness setting, so I think something is still broken as it never used to do and just load at your local brightness setting straight away toni

Leave a comment:

• Junkers52
    replied
    Today it looks fine. All my bookmarks (with level 12 & 13) are displaying the planes in good yellow color

Leave a comment:

• Fat Blob
    replied
    Yes _toni should have fixed this by now. Basically makes the site unusable but they continue to take money from people's accounts.

Leave a comment:

• Brian M
    replied
    Very disappointed this issue has not been addressed. I canceled my Gold account, and have no plan to renew until this problem is fixed.

Leave a comment:

• Fat Blob
    replied
    The only way to 'clear' it is by mousing the map zoom out to a minimum of 10, refreshing the page which then sets the map brightness level to whatever setting you have it on the slider and also makes the planes yellow again, then zooming back in. If you make any changes in the settings with the zoom at 11 or above, nothing happens.

Leave a comment:

• Fat Blob
    replied
    Extensions make no difference for this issue. Same result and checked on Chome, Firefox and Brave (all desktop) so unclear how you can claim that extensions/adblockers are causing the issue when clearly they aren't. That seems to be the default response to any issue these days, without any testing it for your yourself first.

Leave a comment:

• Junkers52
    replied
    Hello Toni!
    When I turn off my plugins in FF (only a theme is still active), the behavior still exists. It's the same by using MS Edge and this is an installation without customizing.

Leave a comment:

• _toni
    replied
    Hello everyone, this is an issue now being investigated by our team. Have you tried turning off your browser extensions and/or ad blockers? This seems to be causing this issue. Also, try to test it in a different browser in order to see if this creates a difference? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Fat Blob
    replied
    Originally posted by Junkers52 View Post
    As written above, the color is yellow again when I change the zoom level to 11 and reload the page.
    Normally I store my bookmarks with a zoom level of 12 or 13.
    Yes that's same for me Junkers.

Leave a comment:

• Junkers52
    replied
    As written above, the color is yellow again when I change the zoom level to 11 and reload the page.
    Normally I store my bookmarks with a zoom level of 12 or 13.

Leave a comment:

• Fat Blob
    replied
    The yellow plane brightness should be fixed, regardless of what brightness you have set. It appears that someone's coded it the wrong way round, as the brightness setting isn't being remembered in the cookies and defaulting the max brightness each time you refresh, but whatever brightness you've set is getting applied to the plane icons instead. It should be the other way round, if that makes sense to you ??

Leave a comment:

• Fat Blob
    replied
    Try altering your brightness slider. The 'nuke' view is the same as having the brightness at max. If I set the brightness to max and then refresh the page, the black planes then go yellow. So it's the brightness slider which is causing the planes to go black. If I turn the brightness slider all the way to the bottom, then refresh the page, all the planes are a solid jet black in colour. The changes in appearance after altering the zoom level seems to be a separate - albeit related - issue.

I have the day/night shadow thing disabled by default so I don't think that has anything to do with it.

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Right. What I've noticed is brightness changes when zooming in as if the sun shadow keeps moving.

If on windows 10, installing the xbox game bar also adds a window recorder if anyone wants to do easy recording

Saves direct to a file you can upload

Leave a comment:

Working...
X