X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Blob
    replied
    Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
    Yeah, this when it changes during zoom level change?. Well do a screen record at some point. Hard to deny
    It is fine at zoom level 11 (zoom level denoted at the end of the URL) or lower, but above that it looks like a nuke has gone off and all the planes go black.

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Yeah, this when it changes during zoom level change?. Well do a screen record at some point. Hard to deny

Leave a comment:

• Fat Blob
    replied
    Yes, I have reported the same issue under ticket 423252 with a detailed report of how to replicate it. Support agent Stefani replied basically telling me I was lying as it works fine for her and gave me a load of condescending crap about how I was wasting her time and she had 'other' more important paying customers to deal with. This is in additon to two other support issues where she has blatantly lied on her responses and when presented with evidence has either offered no apology or simply ignored it and closed the ticket.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like rik1301.

Click the link then do a right click 'open image in new tab' for full size.
    Last edited by Fat Blob; 2021-06-04, 17:18.

Leave a comment:

• Junkers52
    started a topic dark aircraft icons in browser

dark aircraft icons in browser

Hello @all!

I've a question about the visualization in Map or Multimap by using the FR24 homepage on my PC.
    Since a short time the aircraft icons are shown in a dark yellow color. When I log off they're shown in bright yellow again.
    I checked the settings but this issue is independent to day/night or the weather. And it's the same in Firefox64 or Mircosoft Edge.
    Any idea?

Thx in advance.
Working...
X